Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

help me hunt my sharer out

This is a discussion on help me hunt my sharer out within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; if u wana come to his house u can im trying to find it...
Page: 4

if u wana come to his house u can im trying to find it

I have heard from a couple of people that he may be playing cwest with a friend from Ares, guy called Slade? used to play a char called Brazilian Wax on pathos, Alex i believe his name is, any info any1 has could be helpful

Hey cutie Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I have heard from a couple of people that he may be playing cwest with a friend from Ares, guy called Slade? used to play a char called Brazilian Wax on pathos, Alex i believe his name is, any info any1 has could be helpful
    alex is abudecethree or something like that on ko4life
    I THINK.

Banned

well shane look on the bright side, atleast u can trust me xD

I spoke to the char we think is Dean ingame, got the usual im not dean im tom, i dno who he is no1 has access i babashopped gbs for my items, yes i was selling items like yours but got from merchant. I said well im going to work now.

When i got to work dean signed onto msn, he was online like 5 mins talking to me, i asked him who CrazyStunz was cos it sounded like him on vent and he gave me the usual bull. He told me he would come online when i finish work, i got 4 screenshots of the MSN convo that i will post if he hasn't come online when i go to bed 2nite.

knightmaster2118

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Lol? yes i'm Alex and I played ares but wtf? I never scammed you, and yes I'm playing c-west dlw now who cares? I didn't know anything of the scam until I saw this topic. Dean told me that he traded his ares items for c-west items and gave me items to sell while he was merching other things, How the hell was i suppose to know he scammed those items? he pm'ed me on msn and said "bro I got items on c-west now from my ares items, I said thats sweet and he offered to gear me up If I played c-west with him... I knew he was playing a dlw sin, when I asked him why he wasn't playing it anymore he just told me he didnt wanna play sin anymore.... I'll help you get your items back if you stop fucking calling me a scammer and saying I took part in this. I have all of deans passwords and I'ds I can log his acc and check for the items if you want. But just remember I had nothing to do with this scam whatsoever.

Hope this cleared a few things up, peace.
    edit: Just noticed the pathos part, I still have access to REEB and BrazilianWax, I helped lvl brazilianwax to 83. Thanks to you I probably won't now, I love how you just started posting shit without knowing what your saying. Thnx again for falsely accussing me
    Last edited by knightmaster2118; 11-02-2009 at 07:56 PM.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

thats a fucking shitload of stuff to lose man :S hope u get it back
    il keep an eye for those items to.

DjKoolaid

I can't belive dean would do that i did booro's with that guy,what a jerk face =(

ColdHeartedDagger

EasyPZ ? A new character on Cwest sounds similar to that guy dean .

assasin375

he added me on facebook xD

Quote Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 View Post
    Lol? yes i'm Alex and I played ares but wtf? I never scammed you, and yes I'm playing c-west dlw now who cares? I didn't know anything of the scam until I saw this topic. Dean told me that he traded his ares items for c-west items and gave me items to sell while he was merching other things, How the hell was i suppose to know he scammed those items? he pm'ed me on msn and said "bro I got items on c-west now from my ares items, I said thats sweet and he offered to gear me up If I played c-west with him... I knew he was playing a dlw sin, when I asked him why he wasn't playing it anymore he just told me he didnt wanna play sin anymore.... I'll help you get your items back if you stop fucking calling me a scammer and saying I took part in this. I have all of deans passwords and I'ds I can log his acc and check for the items if you want. But just remember I had nothing to do with this scam whatsoever.

Hope this cleared a few things up, peace.
    edit: Just noticed the pathos part, I still have access to REEB and BrazilianWax, I helped lvl brazilianwax to 83. Thanks to you I probably won't now, I love how you just started posting shit without knowing what your saying. Thnx again for falsely accussing me
    The reason u were brought into this is cos u started the server with him, and started selling my stuff. But if as u say can get my stuff back great, even tho i know he sold rol+1 for 20gb and roc+1 for 21 gb, ive taken u out of my sig for now, we will see what happens, but i warn u that if u give him items u wont get back so be careful

edit: i never actually said u were part of the scam reading the text again, i said he is playing with u so any info would be helpful

2nd edit: below is the convo i had with dean at work yesterday, makes interesting reading:

[URL=http://img262.imageshack.us/i/deanchat2.jURL]pg/]

Last edited by Shane; 11-03-2009 at 04:29 AM.

Dustin

I read this and I saw the name Dean came up. If this is the same Dean that was playing Pathos and Beramus. Then you just got caught in another one of his lies. i can't tell you of any of his scams that he might have committed in Beramus, but the one on Pathos I can tell you something about. Dean scammed over 2k+ USD from a friend of mine. There might be some people with Dean's personal info, but sad to say I don't have it. I can't recall who might have that info either. I'm sorry to say you got caught in Dean's scam. If anyone ever meet a guy name Dean ingame. Don't ever trust him. He gains people's trust and then steals everything you have.

This is just what I know of a Knight Online Player name Dean. I'm pretty sure it sounds like the same guy after reading what Soulz had said. I didn't get read about abdeucethree or alex but the only affiliation alex/abdeucethree has that I can recall was Dean threatened to scam abdeucethree's char but nothing ever actually occured.

Hopefully, something I said might have helped but I doubt it would help much.

Dean's Pathos char name: Oddarcher (the guy that got transferred over to Pathos back in '08 with another lvl 80 warrior if anyone remembers)

knightmaster2118

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    I read this and I saw the name Dean came up. If this is the same Dean that was playing Pathos and Beramus. Then you just got caught in another one of his lies. i can't tell you of any of his scams that he might have committed in Beramus, but the one on Pathos I can tell you something about. Dean scammed over 2k+ USD from a friend of mine. There might be some people with Dean's personal info, but sad to say I don't have it. I can't recall who might have that info either. I'm sorry to say you got caught in Dean's scam. If anyone ever meet a guy name Dean ingame. Don't ever trust him. He gains people's trust and then steals everything you have.

This is just what I know of a Knight Online Player name Dean. I'm pretty sure it sounds like the same guy after reading what Soulz had said. I didn't get read about abdeucethree or alex but the only affiliation alex/abdeucethree has that I can recall was Dean threatened to scam abdeucethree's char but nothing ever actually occured.

Hopefully, something I said might have helped but I doubt it would help much.

Dean's Pathos char name: Oddarcher (the guy that got transferred over to Pathos back in '08 with another lvl 80 warrior if anyone remembers)
    This dean never played pathos or beramus, just ares and c-west. Me and souls are working together now to get his items back, I feel bad that I was trying to sell them not knowing they were actually his, I think dean has blocked me on msn because I started swearing him out when I learned about the scam and everything :S I have his acc info and ima try to get all the info/items I can

mini bb

Bump, shane pm me on msn when u get on

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

any luck dude?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast