HUGE Selling List!!!

This is a discussion on HUGE Selling List!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; As the topic says this is a huge selling list, i will not put b/o's atm because the topic is ...
Page: 13

Threaded View

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default HUGE Selling List!!!

As the topic says this is a huge selling list, i will not put b/o's atm because the topic is fresh so u can just offer away. As soon as i get offered i will update this topic. I am looking for USD ONLY!

As far as the account is concerned, i can CR it for you, but you will pay for that cost outside of the b/o. But i have done numerous trades here, but that will ultimately come down to you as the buyer to make that decision.

Selling level 82.36 Orc Warrior with PS +5. It has 490k np with a Perm S symbol. b/o - $400

Warrior Krowaz Set +7 (Helm +6) - b/o - $260
    Chitin Shield +0 - b/o $700
    1x Iron Necklace +0 - b/o $130
    1x HV +2 - b/o $150
    1x WE +3 - b/o $225
    1x Glass Belt - b/o 21gb
    1x ROC +0 - b/o 12gb
    Rogue Chitin Set +9 (SOLD)
    ROL +1 (SOLD)
    CHD +8 (SOLD)
    Chaos Wiri +8 (SOLD)
    2x Iron Necklace +3 (SOLD)
    2x Hero's Valor +2 (SOLD)
    2x ROL +2 (SOLD)
    DV +8 (SOLD)
    3x Iron Necklace (SOLD)
    3x Iron Belt (SOLD)
    Rogue Krowaz Set +7 (SOLD)
    Howling Rooster +3 (visual) (SOLD)
    125 Gold Bars (SOLD)

Gold Bars - 15gb atm @ $3.5 each.

As always like the last items i had sold these items will be sold via Paypal for trusties ONLY and WU for the rest. Payment will be made first and then items 2nd. I have plenty of vouches and have done trades with countless amount of people. Feel free to pm me if u have any questions. PS. I am willing to make package deals for people willing to buy numerous items.
    Last edited by jaspreet; 09-09-2010 at 12:06 PM.