Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Quitting sale! Epic rogue gears here!

This is a discussion on Quitting sale! Epic rogue gears here! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by MushtMan selling all your gear and saying you made 120gb doesnt really count i could sell my ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    selling all your gear and saying you made 120gb doesnt really count

    i could sell my gear and say i made 200gb
    i bought an avedon +5rev for 35gbs
    made it +8rev sold for ms9 + 40gbs
    sold ms9 for hb8 + 70gbs
    sold hb8 for 45gbs
    = 120gbs



  2. #47
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    i bought an avedon +5rev for 35gbs
    made it +8rev sold for ms9 + 40gbs
    sold ms9 for hb8 + 70gbs
    sold hb8 for 45gbs
    = 120gbs
    ah dam nice 4get what i said then

    it includes getting lucky with the anvil though, something i can't do <_<

  3. #48
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    bump good luck with everything Bankin/Pot.

    had alot of fun times with ya guys over the years.


    ps No one has made as much as profit off this game as aRTisT ...aka Frank has made. Guy scored 11 Iron necks. 11.

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    pm lmorphinel ingame about the chd 8
    hi dude, please answer my pm

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    i want the shard and chd just needa get some or cash

  6. #51
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    u should keep the items and not sell em so no one has em

  7. #52
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    bump good luck with everything Bankin/Pot.

    had alot of fun times with ya guys over the years.


    ps No one has made as much as profit off this game as aRTisT ...aka Frank has made. Guy scored 11 Iron necks. 11.
    if that's all he's made, than i've made more
    to bankin;

    *finally* you're quitting, good luck selling ur stuff, i wish u the best of luck irl

    and more on the business side, unless prices have changed much since i've left, i wish you even more luck selling ur items for those prices, especially via w/u

  8. #53
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    if that's all he's made, than i've made more
    to bankin;

    *finally* you're quitting, good luck selling ur stuff, i wish u the best of luck irl

    and more on the business side, unless prices have changed much since i've left, i wish you even more luck selling ur items for those prices, especially via w/u
    We are about to open up to Paypal actually....... but it will be a long process regardless!

  9. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Have fun w/o me <333333333333333
    i was thinking of quiting too, and I think ima quit now too probably.. not sure yet

  10. #55
    Senior Member Hugge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    648

    Default

    up for noob fag




    <3

  11. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    30gb, u gotta have luck at the generator or the anvil, just reselling is too hard..

    and yes. you babashop, you just wont admit it
    i BARELY merchant and i can make 30 gbs a month..
    thats only 100m a day...
    sell 3 items for 33m more then u spent on em
    sell 6 items for 17m more then you spent
    sell 9 items for 11m more then u spent ( not hard at all if u use buy merchant)
    boom 30 gbs a month.
    learn some basic math then come back and call people babas

  12. #57
    sniffy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    bump good luck with everything Bankin/Pot.

    had alot of fun times with ya guys over the years.

    thanks draven =D, and likewise had so much fun with you in ardream, rlb, even cz when you were just raping everything that could move (including stunned guys =P)

  13. #58
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    if that's all he's made, than i've made more
    to bankin;

    *finally* you're quitting, good luck selling ur stuff, i wish u the best of luck irl

    and more on the business side, unless prices have changed much since i've left, i wish you even more luck selling ur items for those prices, especially via w/u
    um.... sure u made more, but u had alot more invested. Im talking almost no usd investment.

    traded in 11 ulitma necks for 11 IN's. Traded 5-7 IN for full set +9chits, +9shards, etc etc.

    neither here nor there... good luck guys with the sale. ^^

  14. #59
    Joab Senior Member Yoav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    um.... sure u made more, but u had alot more invested. Im talking almost no usd investment.

    traded in 11 ulitma necks for 11 IN's. Traded 5-7 IN for full set +9chits, +9shards, etc etc.

    neither here nor there... good luck guys with the sale. ^^
    I made more only by investing the money I got from the game (unless you count the first ~10 prems)

  15. #60
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    bump good luck with everything Bankin/Pot.

    had alot of fun times with ya guys over the years.


    ps No one has made as much as profit off this game as aRTisT ...aka Frank has made. Guy scored 11 Iron necks. 11.
    ohh believe me i can name shitloads of people who made more money on this game

    btw 11 INs => 1.5k $ isn't that much at all ^^
    I know a guy who payed his bills with KO, made over 50k $ already

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •