Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> 22 gbs 5.7 each Paypal

This is a discussion on S> 22 gbs 5.7 each Paypal within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; up up up up up up up up...
Page: 2

up up up up up up up up

up up up up up up

Banned

A few days ago I had my gf at my house and we were making out in my room, we couldn't **** because my mom kept walking around the house and i had to leave the door open. So we decide to go swimming in the creek behind my house. We're in the water and I've been nailin her for like 2 minutes and I feel something weird on my nuts. I feel my balls and jump off of her and there is a leach clinched on to my ball sack. Neither one of us knew how to get it off, so we go back to the house and I have to pull out my nuts and let my parents put salt on my balls and remove this ****ing leach. As they are removing the leech and my balls are bleeding from the thing sucking my blood, my dad brings up the fact that my penis is greasy and my mom sniffs my penis and says yes he had a rubber on and then have a nice sex talk with me and the gf.

Quote Originally Posted by pitrekpl View Post
    A few days ago I had my gf at my house and we were making out in my room, we couldn't **** because my mom kept walking around the house and i had to leave the door open. So we decide to go swimming in the creek behind my house. We're in the water and I've been nailin her for like 2 minutes and I feel something weird on my nuts. I feel my balls and jump off of her and there is a leach clinched on to my ball sack. Neither one of us knew how to get it off, so we go back to the house and I have to pull out my nuts and let my parents put salt on my balls and remove this ****ing leach. As they are removing the leech and my balls are bleeding from the thing sucking my blood, my dad brings up the fact that my penis is greasy and my mom sniffs my penis and says yes he had a rubber on and then have a nice sex talk with me and the gf.
    That is disgusting. Thanks for sharing that.

8 gold bars

Realsies

Quote Originally Posted by pitrekpl View Post
    The gangsta thing to do in that situation is when your mom strangely goes to sniff your cock, push her head down and turn it into a bj. Then yell, "WHAT NAO BITCH! YOU JUST SUCKED MY BALLS" then call her a leech and run away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12