Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>81 Mage..items ..GB's

This is a discussion on S>81 Mage..items ..GB's within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; whats next for J ROD? TDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NIGGA[/b] life?...
Page: 2

whats next for J ROD?

TDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NIGGA[/b]
    life?

BUMP FOR THIS

NGR LVR

paperownz

UP for homie.

Buy this fagsss stuffffff.

dragunmaster

sent pm[/b]
    just because you quit a game doesnt mean you suddenly have a life....you need to find friends first bud

move to florida ill be your friend

Jared and I are more than just friends!

just because you quit a game doesnt mean you suddenly have a life....you need to find friends first bud

move to florida ill be your friend[/b]
    this comes from the whitest kid i know that calls him self wanksta... still lives with hes parents and has probably never / seen/ touched a real vagina...ive got more of a life than u could make up in 2nd life

dragunmaster

this comes from the whites kid i know that calls him self wanksta... still lives with hes parents and has probably never / seen/ touched a real vagina...ive got more of a life than u could make up in 2nd life[/b]
    since we're best "E Friends" ill let that one slide but cmon now.....im not fucking Aikon or fucking BBQ ive seen a vaginer

<3 Jared GL NIGGA TD"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bump it up

since we&#39;re best "E Friends" ill let that one slide but cmon now.....im not fucking Aikon or fucking BBQ ive seen a vaginer

<3 Jared GL NIGGA TD"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/b]
    Who needs vag wheN I got jared

bump it up[/b]

this comes from the whitest kid i know that calls him self wanksta... still lives with hes parents and has probably never / seen/ touched a real vagina...ive got more of a life than u could make up in 2nd life[/b]
    I wouldnt put "touching a vagina" on my list of things that im so proud of, in life there are far more important things than sex and you will realize it when you had a lot of sex. but thats not the point.....the point is that your life is short, long as you ask that "what the fuck have you been doing lately?" often enough your doing good.

I wouldnt put "touching a vagina" on my list of things that im so proud of, in life there are far more important things than sex and you will realize it when you had a lot of sex. but thats not the point.....the point is that your life is short, long as you ask that "what the fuck have you been doing lately?" often enough your doing good.[/b]
    when u bring a child into the world then come tell me things are far more important

when u bring a child into the world then come tell me things are far more important[/b]
    isnt that one of those things?

BobGreensley

I wouldnt put "touching a vagina" on my list of things that im so proud of, in life there are far more important things than sex and you will realize it when you had a lot of sex. but thats not the point.....the point is that your life is short, long as you ask that "what the fuck have you been doing lately?" often enough your doing good.[/b]
    I have probally touched a vagina more than most ppl on ko4life. I dont give a fuk what you say meep. Touching a vagina is still, a top priority for me every day!

If you are touching vaginas you are not proud of maybe that is your problem meep :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast