Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Chitin Shield +8

This is a discussion on S> Chitin Shield +8 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; k2 game master? whats that? never seen 1 xD, jk and gl selln , lots of $ in that 1 ...
Page: 2

Banned

k2 game master? whats that? never seen 1 xD, jk
    and gl selln , lots of $ in that 1 item

You cant sell items for USD LOL.!!! He has his name in this topic, you guys all know how K2 / game masters deal with these cases.[/b]
    GameMasters...? lol bro drink some more mountian dew and tell ur mom to put some more pizza rolls in the oven cuz ur gonna be in her basement ur whole life VIRGIN!

Kid do u not realize that selling items for usd is pretty much wut this site is for...? general chat is for when ur done checking the Market section lol...

a846039

+1 He should be able to sell his item here for usd LIKE EVERYONE ELSE on this forum.. sounds like nostyle is jealous

great guy good luck selling but like i said b4 noobiee be safee its hard wen the items worth so much

koyo

nostyle you notice how retard u sound when u say that its not allowed to sell items for usd but your selling a 75 priest wich is i guess in a cypher ring isnt it an item? lol some ppl should think b4 they talk

Everyone knows he has proof that this item is legit so it seems to me he should be able to sell here.[/b]
    its not about that we all know its legit just its worth over 2k and thats alot of money to get scammed thats why i said sell for igi

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

its not about that we all know its legit just its worth over 2k and thats alot of money to get scammed thats why i said sell for igi[/b]
    well it shouldn't matter if its over 2k or not...
    but i understand what your trying to say
    there would have to be heavy heavy gm involvement but selling for igi/igc would be super hard...

nostyle you notice how retard u sound when u say that its not allowed to sell items for usd but your selling a 75 priest wich is i guess in a cypher ring isnt it an item? lol some ppl should think b4 they talk[/b]
    You should read a bit better dude, im not talking about that you cant sell items for usd here, but he has his name in his profile, in the topic, selling the only chitin shield +8 for usd and there were more people that got theyre accounts banned for selling items or theyre account for usd, talking about ingame accounts wich got banned by K2

Banned

At everyone flaming at Nostyle, he is actually right.
    Selling for USD is against K2 ToS shit blabla, Nostyle never said selling here (ko4life.com) is against the rules, if K2 finds out and they will maintain their own rules they have to ban Queenrasta, since its not allowed.

@Rasta, gl selling (no sarcasm :P)

Too bad they're not allowed to use ko4life as their source of information.

What the C/O, just out of curiosity.

nostyle you notice how retard u sound when u say that its not allowed to sell items for usd but your selling a 75 priest wich is i guess in a cypher ring isnt it an item? lol some ppl should think b4 they talk[/b]
    part of CW market rules:

- No selling, or buying, of high class uniques (ROC, ROL, IN, WE etc.) +2 or higher. Items that are considered "middle class" [EP, PP, WP and below (which means anything that is worth more than a WP +2 can't be sold here)] are allowed to be sold or bought at +2, but not at +3
    - No selling, or buying, of high, or medium, class items (Raptors, Shards, II, Shells, Chitins, etc) +9 or higher. (Low class are accepted) Basically if you can rebirth it, you can't sell it at +9.

so read them before flame smb.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=260356

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

that rule is getting old they should change it... theres nice pic on media section where someone maded +9 shell pads =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12