Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> lvl 79 26% Rogue naked (Nati) CR+ rogue items

This is a discussion on S> lvl 79 26% Rogue naked (Nati) CR+ rogue items within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; lol.. if i ever used Blind against ya it was in pk, not 1v1. the only time i did was ...
Page: 3

lol.. if i ever used Blind against ya it was in pk, not 1v1. the only time i did was me been unbuffed with 10% hp. i never runned from you, since you sucked. even tho there was ppl back then like jeff icecold etc who out geard me x100, i never run lol. just shows how lame you are.

who gives a shit about old undez, your talking shit about the times we lead the clan, not jeff.[/b]
    Your the one that brought up saying that i was only in the clan because steve logged it? I never wanted to be in the clan once you took over, thats why myself and others quit the clan.. which made you guys lose your capes, i went to diez and steve added it back to clan.. when i came back from diez i quit the clan again. There was countless times when you would blind and run off.. minor to full hp and come back when i was still on 1/2 hp from potting.

bull shit bud, u never ever moved my hp, you were shit. stop spamming this topic its selling buying one. and u were in clan for like 2 weeks, when steve told me kick him, i was about to, and when came back heard u quited already. lol.

bull shit bud, u never ever moved my hp, you were shit. stop spamming this topic its selling buying one. and u were in clan for like 2 weeks, when steve told me kick him, i was about to, and when came back heard u quited already. lol.[/b]
    I know for a fact that steve wouldnt have said that, he was so pissed when i left the clan. I had 600k donated so take your bullshit storys somewhere else. Im not even going to argue about the vsing its pointless. you just make up more bullshit storys but i cant wait to see them fraps bro

ask steve you dick sucker, he did. bullshit story? YOU ARE A SHIT, U NEVER MOVED MY HP, HOW THE FUK CAN U EVEN TALK? WOW ROFL.

Banned

hey nati, whats up? i wanted to see if you can take this offer for us to trade.

lvl 79 rogue with 300k np's donated in clan ( undest ) he is already in a cypher ring.

doul shards +8/80

rogue shell paulderon +8/15 dex non rebirth

rogue chitin gauntlets +8/15 dex non rebirth

Ill provide CR and give you warrior shells 7/12, avedon +5 rebirth and thats about it.

ask steve you dick sucker, he did. bullshit story? YOU ARE A SHIT, U NEVER MOVED MY HP, HOW THE FUK CAN U EVEN TALK? WOW ROFL.[/b]
    Your a fuckin idiot.. Im not gonna bother arguing about this vsing shit but i cant wait to see the fraps I had 600k nps donated and steve begged us not to quit clan when he heard Jeff was getting us all to quit. So you should think again before you talk shit. BB

This gay really is a scammer =) !

WOW

where is modes

zzzzzz

bump for gg.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

bump for gg.[/b]
    <3 zuben

<3 zuben [/b]
    Hey nati gl sellin.. you were a gg player but your sharers a dick.. But how come your still saying AFK are scammers? that shit was between you and SeveN only.

Seven is jared, and afk lied he was quitin ko, and scamm us. jared is still playing on prophet.
    and im not a dick, yr the one who came here sayin nati is a scammer, and sucked as a rogue lol.

Seven is jared, and afk lied he was quitin ko, and scamm us. jared is still playing on prophet.
    and im not a dick, yr the one who came here sayin nati is a scammer, and sucked as a rogue lol.[/b]
    Only because i didnt realize which one sucked, the sharer or nati. Actually SeveN quit for a long time, then he came back on Prophet and now havnt seen him log on in like a month h34r:

Banned

3 pages of nonsense. Nati make another topic and if this talks persist then PM me and i will hand out mutes. If you have anything against nati as scamming goes show proof and not spam his topic. Note: You may call him a scammer for scamming clan items but on ko4life we do not support these incidents, as in not banning the person.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123