Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling and Buying List (Mage stuff).

This is a discussion on Selling and Buying List (Mage stuff). within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; SherCold SCAMMER NOOB...
Page: 2

SherCold SCAMMER NOOB

You are talking about Ricardo and Payto not about me, so please stay away from my topic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Necrofile View Post
    Before you talking shit about me, you should know who I am.
    I'm Chim one of the old owners of RoyaiPriest and Bambiburger. My msn is [email protected] and I have done lots of trades here without any kind problem (I hope some of the people that I traded with can vouch for me). I know Ricardo and Payto, we study together, but I don't know anything related to scams and I don't play with them anymore after the troubles we had on Royal and Bambi.
    Im just waiting in msn for take the pictures!
    U really expert!! Yesterday u got 20gbs in SherCold and dont see??

Makes the next worries about his friends there that you pass your password, because they burn so your character!

I pass the password? ROFL I don't even have the password because I want to stay away of any kind of problem, like this. Like I said before I don't have nothing to do with SheerCold and VERME.

Did u bought SheerCold today? hmmmmmmmmmmm i guess NOT !!!

SO U GOT 20 GBS 2DAYS AGO FROM ANOTHER GUY, SAID SELLING CHAOTIC STAFF+8 AND SCAMMED 20GBS IN TRADE FIRST !

SO HOW U CAN EXPLAIN IT FOR US?
    PPL HAVE MANY SCREENSHOTS DUDE!
    U CANT HIDE THE TRUTH SCAMMER !!

I KNOW PAYTO SCAMMED ITENS FROM SOME PPL OF BADFAMILY, I KNOW ALSO THIS ACCOUNT FROM KO4LIFE called "Necrofile" the owner is RICARDO BRECHANE.

REMEMBER U CANT HIDE THE TRUTH NAB

Then why the sig is saying CHIM Element? Why the email that the account is registered is [email protected]? Oh and stop thinking that SheerCold is my account, u are making a huge mistake here. I wanna see if my name or email appears in one of these screenshots.

Banned

I ask ur name! And ShadowOfPhantomSin say that u is SherCold! And he is ur brother!

ShadowOfPhantomSin is Payto, and you know who I'm in orkut, you know that I don't have any brothers and especialy Payto because our full names don't have anything that matches. So this was a history invented by him, don't ask me why he did this.

Banned

a very fvck bith.ch his scamed any friends and is estupid player "/

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

[ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2752676#post2752676[/ame]

Does anyone know whatever happened to the priest from Prophecy/Legacy named RoyalPriest. These guys played it, anyone know what it was name changed to by chance?

fixing to temp ban Necro and Shadow till this is sorted, and if they are guilty(pretty sure they are) they will get perma ban.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12