Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

<3

This is a discussion on <3 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; josh gay <_<...
Page: 2

josh gay <_<

Originally posted by Suicune
    josh gay *<_<
    You started it by attacking my tanker. <_<

Zuttlan_Swe

Grats

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IlikeGirls

damn jealous people.. * * :angry: and wtf this item is from pathos, therefore its on the pathos thread...

What jealous? Stfu you noobie mage. Stop making topics like this and focus urself ingame. Ok?

i m only posting my droops maybe they can say we are dupped because we are hard so for dont have this problem better is take SS -_-[/b]
    How about you show the SS when you decide to sell it someone? Yes? Then keep it to yourself, there's always a thing called "clanforum", use it.[/b][/quote]

lupus , lycaon , lobo , barrk i killed solo dude , DUKE i killed with the help from my clan the droop will be go for one warrior who need and will be the tanker from the clan so think b4 spamm <3

Cerius

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)
    Originally posted by Morian
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @

damn jealous people.. * * :angry: and wtf this item is from pathos, therefore its on the pathos thread...

What jealous? Stfu you noobie mage. Stop making topics like this and focus urself ingame. Ok?

i m only posting my droops maybe they can say we are dupped because we are hard so for dont have this problem better is take SS -_-
    How about you show the SS when you decide to sell it someone? Yes? Then keep it to yourself, there's always a thing called "clanforum", use it.[/b]

lupus , lycaon , lobo , barrk i killed solo dude , DUKE i killed with the help from my clan the droop will be go for one warrior who need and will be the tanker from the clan so think b4 spamm <3[/b][/quote]

Your so fucking stupid. If it's going to a warrior from your clan, WHY POST IT IN THE TRADING SECTION OF A SERVER???

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    Originally posted by Cerius
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @

i m only posting my droops maybe they can say we are dupped because we are hard so for dont have this problem better is take SS -_-

How about you show the SS when you decide to sell it someone? Yes? Then keep it to yourself, there's always a thing called "clanforum", use it.

lupus , lycaon , lobo , barrk i killed solo dude , DUKE i killed with the help from my clan the droop will be go for one warrior who need and will be the tanker from the clan so think b4 spamm <3[/b]
    Your so fucking stupid. If it's going to a warrior from your clan, WHY POST IT IN THE TRADING SECTION OF A SERVER???[/b][/quote]

because i want _l_

because it's their server , they do what they want with ..i.. :angry:

Hydr4

ahahahahahah

Paal

Default Re: <3

:huh:

Morian and his friend are just so lucky :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12