ACCOUNT & ITEMS BUYOUT $85

This is a discussion on ACCOUNT & ITEMS BUYOUT $85 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Decided to add my entire account to this lil auction here. On the acc are a lvl 64 mastered mage, ...
Page: 1

cigcigcig

Talking

Decided to add my entire account to this lil auction here. On the acc are a lvl 64 mastered mage, and lvl 63 mastered priest. Selling naked, of course with random goods in the inn, nothing worth to much tho so not worried bout that. GOGOGOOO!!!!!

Got some stuff layin around that i definitely dont need anymore, as I dont even play lol. So here goes!

II+7
    Elixir +7
    Sala +7
    Priest Chitin Set +7
    Crimson Set +7
    Amulet of Magic Power
    A ton of MD's +1 all

Yaya i know theres no +3 uniques or +10 crap, just tryin to clean out the ole inn Anyways paypal accepted from GG's all others WU it up. I dont have any set price on this stuff, meaning im not looking for anything outrageous cause its simply not worth anything outrageous. So for anyone that is just starting out, or helpin a friend out, knock urselves out on this stuff.

Offer awayyyy!

BUYOUT PRICE OF $85. That includes acc, with all those items, and then some on it!

Really561

pmed

cigcigcig

pmed[/b]
    Replyeddd )

One Love!!!!