Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

adsadadadad

This is a discussion on adsadadadad within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by ST Well Anil... Xp bug was long time ago, we cant know who used it from new ...
Page: 2

BJK

Originally posted by ST
    Well Anil... Xp bug was long time ago, we cant know who used it from new membes, from old members no one used xp bug as far as i know...
    About trade bug, whats so bad in it? Me and alot of other legit players would do the same... If you have chest, and all moradon is fucked, would you like to get a Crimson Boots or some other crap from it? I dont think so. You would chouse what item you want... About Ank, i dont know much about him, but at start of server he always were xping on para/brah. Since i left KO i cant see him anymore... And 70 is nothink right now, Pathos is like 5 mouths old now.

And why "Annihilation" cheaters? JUST FUCKING CHECK OTHER CLANS RETARD, MACRO, DUPE, BUG EVERYWHERE. If Annihilation bugged some items with trade bug, i wouldnt care, coz i can easy see other clans macroing or duping. And im 100% SURE about Oblivion if you give some proves about Ank and other Abusers, they will kicked out of clan, and wont ever come back.

Anil LOSER * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Anni FTW
    You are dumb enough to understand. Lemme try to explain by this baby way.

Bug Abuse = Cheating.
    Cheater = Annihilation

Koxp = Cheating
    Cheater = AnilUnal

Difference of making alot of Raptors +8, or level 65?

LexLuthor

lvl 62+ Koxpers must be imidelty baned!

ST

Originally posted by BJK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BJK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ST
    Well Anil... Xp bug was long time ago, we cant know who used it from new membes, from old members no one used xp bug as far as i know...
    About trade bug, whats so bad in it? Me and alot of other legit players would do the same... If you have chest, and all moradon is fucked, would you like to get a Crimson Boots or some other crap from it? I dont think so. You would chouse what item you want... About Ank, i dont know much about him, but at start of server he always were xping on para/brah. Since i left KO i cant see him anymore... And 70 is nothink right now, Pathos is like 5 mouths old now.

And why "Annihilation" cheaters? JUST FUCKING CHECK OTHER CLANS RETARD, MACRO, DUPE, BUG EVERYWHERE. If Annihilation bugged some items with trade bug, i wouldnt care, coz i can easy see other clans macroing or duping. And im 100% SURE about Oblivion if you give some proves about Ank and other Abusers, they will kicked out of clan, and wont ever come back.

Anil LOSER * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Anni FTW

Bug Abuse = Cheating.
    Cheater = Annihilation

Koxp = Cheating
    Cheater = AnilUnal

Difference of making alot of Raptors +8, or level 65?[/b]
    Well, think what ever you want. But your only one koxper, trade bugging sucker that were in Annihilation. WoW if top 1 clan bugging FACKING MATHER CHEST to get item they want they are FAKING MATHER CHEATERS.

You prolly didnt got any award while you in clan, Why? COZ YOU SUX
    Tryed to take down Annihilation with you? YOU FAILED
    Get the fuck out loser and stop talking shit about Annihilation. Go in some turkish baba clan and macro with them

BJK

Originally posted by LexLuthor
    lvl 62+ Koxpers must be imidelty baned!
    Level 76 should get banned too? I mean FerrariF1, UltraVince, xIEIx, and AbyssWalkerr.

Or just me?

spab

Originally posted by ST+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ST)</div>
    Originally posted by BJK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ST

Bug Abuse = Cheating.
    Cheater = Annihilation

Koxp = Cheating
    Cheater = AnilUnal

Well, think what ever you want. But your only one koxper, trade bugging sucker that were in Annihilation. WoW if top 1 clan bugging FACKING MATHER CHEST to get item they want they are FAKING MATHER CHEATERS.

hes not the only one as you can see on ss but i think he didnt failed in getting down annihi you got down yourself and i really trust in a really big punishmnet for you
    Get the fuck out loser and stop talking shit about Annihilation. Go in some turkish baba clan and macro with them[/b]
    there is more then 1 koxper and he didnt failed in getting down anni you got down yourself

all top clan are cheater , but who care

LexLuthor

we can post here more then 100 pots but no one give f*ck about koxping they wil lget lvl 80 hae +10 items and if u try onley one day to use koxp u will get baned ( for example my fnred )

BJK

Originally posted by ST+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ST)</div>
    Originally posted by BJK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ST

Bug Abuse = Cheating.
    Cheater = Annihilation

Koxp = Cheating
    Cheater = AnilUnal

Get the fuck out loser and stop talking shit about Annihilation. Go in some turkish baba clan and macro with them[/b]
    1 - I am not the one cheater in clan.

2- I didnt got any award from clan, cuz I wasnt in clan for boss drops. I lost alot of exp by dying to bosses, and didnt got drop. Some cheaters used drops....Ya I suck.

3- I didnt failed about anything, As u see Asistants of clan doing cheat, and saying it. Talking about Annihilation? Is it needed? Cant u see it yourself?

4- I will.

5- Annihilation is a cheater clan. All knows it. If u dont know yet, Look my first post.

6- Hope this is enough answer for you

ST

Originally posted by spab+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spab)</div>
    Originally posted by ST+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ST)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BJK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ST

Bug Abuse = Cheating.
    Cheater = Annihilation

Koxp = Cheating
    Cheater = AnilUnal

hes not the only one as you can see on ss but i think he didnt failed in getting down annihi you got down yourself and i really trust in a really big punishmnet for you
    there is more then 1 koxper and he didnt failed in getting down anni you got down yourself[/b][/quote]

Second account of Anil? FTW
    Well, Annihilation didnt go down, 4 people got kicked out of clan and what? 20-30 other babas left and Anni still in top clans. And you should STFU about that bugging shit, while you macroing to get ur ass bigged lvl and own noobs

ST

Originally posted by BJK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BJK)</div>
    Originally posted by ST+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ST)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BJK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ST

Bug Abuse = Cheating.
    Cheater = Annihilation

Koxp = Cheating
    Cheater = AnilUnal

1 - I am not the one cheater in clan.

2- I didnt got any award from clan, cuz I wasnt in clan for boss drops. I lost alot of exp by dying to bosses, and didnt got drop. Some cheaters used drops....Ya I suck.

3- I didnt failed about anything, As u see Asistants of clan doing cheat, and saying it. Talking about Annihilation? Is it needed? Cant u see it yourself?

4- I will.

5- Annihilation is a cheater clan. All knows it. If u dont know yet, Look my first post.

6- Hope this is enough answer for you[/b][/quote]

Hard to kick Assistant from clan? Fuck NO
    Oblivion doesnt cheat, he is still clan leader, he can invite new people. So bringing down Annihilation failed to you.

FLAME WAR INCOMING :wub:

BJK

True, Oblivion never cheated. But Current Members of Annihilation are cheaters. Also I dont care future.

Btw I never tried to bring down Annihilation, Kick Cheaters, Inv legit people and I will call Annihilation clan as my master.

tw33k

Originally posted by Flippy

FLAME WAR INCOMING *:wub:
    somehow i loled when i saw that haha

BJK

It already started, and gonna end. Too late tw33k

i though oblivion left

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast