Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Aristona PK Movie Trailer.

This is a discussion on Aristona PK Movie Trailer. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Isnt for Flame or something .. its just for People who dont know who are this guy ... a BugAbuser ...
Page: 3

Isnt for Flame or something .. its just for People who dont know who are this guy ... a BugAbuser ... Just check this one ..

c0stro

nice movie..

grzequ

Isnt for Flame or something .. its just for People who dont know who are this guy ... a BugAbuser ... Just check this one ..
    [pic][/b]
    omg dude, wtf are you talking about, many other clans did that too - so IT CANT be a reason to flame others

and your comment about requelm and gegen, WTF is that bullshit?

whatever - it's just not funny to see ppl flaming eachother in every topic made by positive members or BJK (Aristona)

and about your smartness Sharp (actually im lost who's the real one, you or the guy i've got on msn): Almost every Annihilation member was bugging xmas event
    well, the thing is - we didnt get flamed for that more than 2 weeks? could you please tell me why?

there arent many 100% legit people in your clan if its about everything bad they've done on pathos - neigher is BJK

and if you wanna continue flaming people that have cheated in some way - please flame me/freestyler/makler or whoever you want just please, end this fucking stupid flame war against Anil - cause I thing he got enough of flames and will think next time if it is really worth it to turn koxp on for few %

lol Hey isnt for flame but perhaps you want some other Screen with This both cheater .. i dont care what you mean its for random ppl who didnt know who are this nubbcake

greg this guy been flaming us on turkish forums for weeks but u didnt see that
    and the best thing of them all is this guy called me and my clan buggers and said my whole gear came from isiloon
    and now this ss comes out and yes we will continue flaming

BJK

ill come back on the movie with one question do u use ur mouse to click the skills?[/b]
    I use my mouse to click skills while I am doing hp pot combo. I am using 2 skillbar minor while doing 1v1.

While Pking HP Pot+Minor is best one, cuz only minor is pretty hard and only hp is so sux...

P.s: For the flamer ppl, I will record my hands from my camera in real life, and will popup that movie for few secs while KO Screen is at bottom.

Main movie will be much better, had only 2 hours to make this... and I still think I did a good job...

About Flamer Kids, Who are too blind to read;

1. I am just sharing Ko4Life acc with Gegen. He is my one of the best friends and can pwn u all. How sad, He was a Positive member for few weeks.

2. Write "freestyler positive" to Ko4life and see how many times you flamed Freestler. When he be human, "Oh bro come clan "

3. About isiloon crap, Just write "positive bug isiloon"

4. Read Positive clan rules and see why u must get kicked according to rules.

Getting flamed by PositivE members, oh my god! What a comedy! ^^

only thing that is a comedy is u 4oo and u know that

BJK

greg this guy been flaming us on turkish forums for weeks but u didnt see that
    and the best thing of them all is this guy called me and my clan buggers and said my whole gear came from isiloon
    and now this ss comes out and yes we will continue flaming[/b]
    Errrm... Firstly remove ur stupid siggie pls. Ur showing that ur too young to talk with me. Seems like a gay btw.

Dont tell me that ur reading frmtr.com all day... I will laugh so much to this!

Sweeeeeep (His real name is "NAZIM" ) <== Rofl. NAZIM told you to read frmtr ? Mazuhahah

Btw he is working as "Sheriff" in Police Academy. Damn so funny guy. You cant steal anything while he is in turkey! Best Police EVER!! :lol: :lol:

BJK

only thing that is a comedy is u 4oo and u know that[/b]
    My name is Aristona! Not 4oo you fack mather damn fuk aq :/ :angry:

P.s: Im so famous :huh:

grzequ

well, I&#39;ve tried at least lol -.-

first of all u got nothing to say abt my sig since urs sux more

2nd i check out frmtr somce times have no clue what all the ppl say but i know its alot abt u

nd 3rd i think u should not talk abt someones name since sweeeeeep is a really nice person and he aint working as a police u noob

BJK

My clannies is asking if you are a boy or not?

Btw with this face/body, Alot of boy will dream you at bathroom... I would remove that sig...

I <3 McTasty :wub: GG (Boy+Girl)/2

ok then 90% of turks are cheating ... we dont need to punish it !

BJK

first of all u got nothing to say abt my sig since urs sux more

2nd i check out frmtr somce times have no clue what all the ppl say but i know its alot abt u

nd 3rd i think u should not talk abt someones name since sweeeeeep is a really nice person and he aint working as a police u noob[/b]
    1. You suck. Even ur sig and ur real life body sucks. Im gonna puke! Boo :S

2. <<=== Sweeeeep ( NAZIM )

Sweeeeep is working as Police, if he didnt got kicked for kissing with other polices... I dunno... h34r:

uhmm 1st of all do u think that is me in the sig u mofo
    *TINGDING* WRONG

and abt the pic that does look like a us cop to me and since sweeeep aint from usa i think u should stop fooling arround

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast