B> 20gb's today

This is a discussion on B> 20gb's today within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Woot!! Won $50 on a scratch off lottery ticket and I am willing to buy 20gb's through WU as long ...
Page: 1

Default B> 20gb's today

Woot!! Won $50 on a scratch off lottery ticket and I am willing to buy 20gb's through WU as long as my total for the transfer doesn't exceed $65

PM me with the country that you reside in and I will go to the Western Union website and look at the cost. This will be a next day availability transfer, not immediate. That means that I will do the transfer on Saturday after you have picked up the money at WU.

If you don't have vouchers, don't bother.
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 06-11-2010 at 12:59 PM.

OMG are you kidding me. Over 20 views and I can't even get a PM. I am paying via WU people.!!!!!!!!!

Go to the following website:
    Western Union - Send Money - Money Transfer - Transfer Money Online - Find Location

I live in the "United States". City is "Fort Worth". State is "Texas". Zip Code is "76108"

Put in your information. When the next page loads select the next day option. If it comes up less than $65 and you have a decent trade history and Join date then we can do this!!!!

(If you reside in the United States looks like the most I can give is $2.85 / gb)

Close thread pls