Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

### B> English lessons for THUNDER post pls ###

This is a discussion on ### B> English lessons for THUNDER post pls ### within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; /sigh stubborn american He could make a far better attempt at english than you could at Hebrew... or any language ...
Page: 2

Record

/sigh stubborn american

He could make a far better attempt at english than you could at Hebrew... or any language for that matter.

Hostibus

huh espeicaly that rain is from mexico and he speaks spanish also rotfl ... hes spanish = thunders habrew ... and his english = 10x thunders ... also spanish is way more usefull then habrew so w00t dont comment when u know shit about smb ...

imNotaZ

God ... Thunder cant speak English ...but hes still trying to argue like a crazy moitthafukka ...
    Im german .. and still I can speak english better .... doesnt fuking matter if hes from israel or not .... Its not like Israel has no schools or whatever ...

BUMP for engręsh

and @ all of thunders cock riders-- gtfo

Originally posted by RialiX
    edited!

Tomer
    <---------

Reinhard

Originally posted by Record
    /sigh stubborn american

He could make a far better attempt at english than you could at Hebrew... or any language for that matter.
    If you keep on flaming me ill make a topic to buy you some pking skills cause you suck, no wonder why you are quitting rofl. :lol:

Record

Originally posted by Hostibus
    huh espeicaly that rain is from mexico and he speaks spanish also rotfl ... hes spanish = thunders habrew ... and his english = 10x thunders ... also spanish is way more usefull then habrew so w00t dont comment when u know shit about smb ...
    Okay Hostibus, sorry for that, I wasn't aware of jessemannen being mexican..

Jessemannen I'd like to thank you for staying in Mexico.

Reinhard, Yes I quit KO because I can't pk. Doesn't have to do with loosing interest.

Reinhard

Jesse if u r mexican come visit me baby :wub:

Originally posted by Record
    /sigh stubborn american

Talking to me?

Answer me record !

Record

Originally posted by Record+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Record)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostibus
    Okay Hostibus, sorry for that, I wasn't aware of jessemannen being mexican..

Jessemannen I'd like to thank you for staying in Mexico.

Reinhard, Yes I quit KO because I can't pk. Doesn't have to do with loosing interest.[/b]
    Yea I was talking to you, than Hostibus brought to my attention that you're from Mexico.

Now you're probaley going to talk some shit about how you from mexico and you know english.

Heh, im not mexican, im swedish xD
    Kinda big difference ha

Record

Originally posted by jessemannen
    Heh, im not mexican, im swedish xD *
    Kinda big difference ha
    Whats the Big Difference?
    List some of them, im intrigued to know

Reinhard

A DIFFERENT MOTHERFUKIN CONTINENT ISNT A BIG ENOUGH DIFFERENCE FOR YOU1?!?!!??!?!? ZZ :blink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12