Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B> Worrior FP +9

This is a discussion on B> Worrior FP +9 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Just wondering if any one has any. I saw a few pieces floating around awhile ago. Pm me here or ...
Page: 1

Just wondering if any one has any. I saw a few pieces floating around awhile ago. Pm me here or on msn

holmzi

sum1 needs to edit ths post to...

B> acid pots

blizz

B> acid pots[/b]
    LOL :P +10 i think every1 will agree

xfreek

bump

...and some stamps for the many, many letters.

B> acid pots[/b]
    You know I never flame you here or on any other forums. But since you started, Lets talk about how your a scammer. Does the name Kousoku ring a bell. How about I tell everyone how you scammed a rappy and some other stuff form him back on ol Beramus. About how one day I logged on to vent and you and Joeknight were frantically telling me not to believe anything Kyra told me about what you had done. Oh I remember it well.

...and some stamps for the many, many letters.[/b]
    awwwww poor baby, still mad because I beat you fare and square in a 1v1. And don't give me that "malice makes it even" bullshit. I'm not the one that made you put your stat point into str. Is it my fault your hp and ac sucks hmmmmmm lets think about that..............nope. So keep your nose outta my posts unless you have some +9 FP to sell.

blizz

LOL well every time we own u or ur clan u send us shit in letters.. OMG SUK IT 1v1 ILL RAPE U... dude ur not that great... ur combo aint good and u just suk... >< gd

LOL well every time we own u or ur clan u send us shit in letters.. OMG SUK IT 1v1 ILL RAPE U... dude ur not that great... ur combo aint good and u just suk... >< gd[/b]

I&#39;ve never sent you a letter for anything. And unlike you my life dosen&#39;t revolve around this game. If this game is the only thing that makes you feel like a real man then your the pathetic one, not me. Oh and btw your buddie holmzi was the one that started the letter business.

Waffles

I have to say, lately I haven&#39;t gotten any letters, which is good, because they were starting to get a little sexual in nature. Ex: "I can&#39;t wait to get you alone with me", "I&#39;ll get whatever I want at border war", "I&#39;m going to rape you" etc, etc. So congrats for that. Glad you&#39;ve sought therapy out for that problem.

As for raping Jolly in 1v1... I have yet to see that. Actually, I have seen you run up behind him and start showering him with acid pots (I guess you have a thing for moist, naked priests), and then begin to attack, which in my book, is not a vs., especially when you have a priest with you healing and curing status ailments. Yea, he used malice, woo hooooooo, but at least he wasn&#39;t peppering you with acid pots. And you forget to mention the other forty times that Jolly has beaten you in vs. WITHOUT using malice (I was there, btw). If you want a true vs., then: 1) Don&#39;t run away 2) Don&#39;t come out of nowhere and start wailing on the guy before he even gets a chance to get his gear on 3) Accept the fact that you may lose at times, and that&#39;s no reason to cry and send letters. Realize that is a chance for you to improve upon your game, and become a better warrior.

You claim your life doesn&#39;t revolve around the game, yet I have never seen anyone get SO angry at the fact that they got spanked by an unbuffed party at Border War. (And by the way, your supposed to go for the PRIEST first, not the mage standing next to them. I know I&#39;m hot and irresistible and everything, but c&#39;mon. You should have learned your lesson after dying so many times).

And don&#39;t bring Holmzi into this. He was just poking fun at the fact that you are best known for acid potting. No need to get nasty. It&#39;s all fun and games here.

But I digress. Hope you find the armor that you&#39;re looking for. Perhaps then it will actually be challenging to kill you. h34r:

firenewbie11

But I digress. Hope you find the armor that you&#39;re looking for. Perhaps then it will actually be challenging to kill you. h34r:[/b]
    You sound like my english teacher. haha. Nothing personal. Just thought about it when you said the word "digress", but I agree that people now-a-days are taking a loss up the butt. Only time I get pissed is during 1v1 and the get gangraped. Other then that...its all fun and games. :P

holmzi

You know I never flame you here or on any other forums. But since you started, Lets talk about how your a scammer. Does the name Kousoku ring a bell. How about I tell everyone how you scammed a rappy and some other stuff form him back on ol Beramus. About how one day I logged on to vent and you and Joeknight were frantically telling me not to believe anything Kyra told me about what you had done. Oh I remember it well.[/b]

and exactly how many is gna beleive/care about this dude?

keep the angry letters coming baba it gives me a luagh throughout the day

Is someone going ardream rappy +9 build?

I have to say, lately I haven&#39;t gotten any letters, which is good, because they were starting to get a little sexual in nature. Ex: "I can&#39;t wait to get you alone with me", "I&#39;ll get whatever I want at border war", "I&#39;m going to rape you" etc, etc. So congrats for that. Glad you&#39;ve sought therapy out for that problem.

As for raping Jolly in 1v1... I have yet to see that. Actually, I have seen you run up behind him and start showering him with acid pots (I guess you have a thing for moist, naked priests), and then begin to attack, which in my book, is not a vs., especially when you have a priest with you healing and curing status ailments. Yea, he used malice, woo hooooooo, but at least he wasn&#39;t peppering you with acid pots. And you forget to mention the other forty times that Jolly has beaten you in vs. WITHOUT using malice (I was there, btw). If you want a true vs., then: 1) Don&#39;t run away 2) Don&#39;t come out of nowhere and start wailing on the guy before he even gets a chance to get his gear on 3) Accept the fact that you may lose at times, and that&#39;s no reason to cry and send letters. Realize that is a chance for you to improve upon your game, and become a better warrior.

You claim your life doesn&#39;t revolve around the game, yet I have never seen anyone get SO angry at the fact that they got spanked by an unbuffed party at Border War. (And by the way, your supposed to go for the PRIEST first, not the mage standing next to them. I know I&#39;m hot and irresistible and everything, but c&#39;mon. You should have learned your lesson after dying so many times).

And don&#39;t bring Holmzi into this. He was just poking fun at the fact that you are best known for acid potting. No need to get nasty. It&#39;s all fun and games here.

But I digress. Hope you find the armor that you&#39;re looking for. Perhaps then it will actually be challenging to kill you. h34r:[/b]
    HAHAHAHA jolly has never beaten me in a straight up 1v1. As a matter of fact Ol jolly had to go call for reinforcements and yeah he got me the seciond time, because it was 4v2. And as for beating me 40 times , I don&#39;t think so because as soon as he get to 1/2 hp he gets tped by his GF. Who are you ingame anyway.

Is someone going ardream rappy +9 build? [/b]
    LOL thats the idea. for those times when Eslant is dead. And I don&#39;t feel like farming.

and exactly how many is gna beleive/care about this dude?

keep the angry letters coming baba it gives me a luagh throughout the day [/b]
    Dude you were the one that started to whole letter thing. And I haven&#39;t sent you a letter in ages. You make it sound like I send you letters all the time. when in reality I&#39;ve only sent you like 3 or 4.

I don&#39;t care if anyone belives me and or cares. The fact of the matter is that you decided to flame me when I say nothing at all to you or about you on the forums. I leave you alone on here. All your friends can think what ever they want about you I don&#39;t care. But I know what and who you really are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast