Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

--->Big selling list<---

This is a discussion on --->Big selling list<--- within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Topic as been re-edited, again. User was given warning points as he had simply ignored the previous edit done by ...
Page: 2

DeHealer

Topic as been re-edited, again. User was given warning points as he had simply ignored the previous edit done by the Market Moderator Blackbreed, if cought selling the account again, I&#39;ll have the admins have their decision in this.[/b]
    I had till yesterday Mr. Trial Mod 1, dont you see BlackBreed post??
    I didnt bump this topic today. GG

TrialModerator1

I had till yesterday Mr. Trial Mod 1, dont you see BlackBreed post??
    I didnt bump this topic today. GG[/b]

You&#39;ve been warned, as your topic was originally edited by BlackBreed, he had edited out the Selling Character/Account part due to the fact that no Cyber Ring was provided in your sale, you later on then took the liberty of editing the topic, AGAIN and putting the character back in there for sale, which is why you&#39;ve been warned, not for not meeting his deadline of 2 days.

DeHealer

You&#39;ve been warned, as your topic was originally edited by BlackBreed, he had edited out the Selling Character/Account part due to the fact that no Cyber Ring was provided in your sale, you later on then took the liberty of editing the topic, AGAIN and putting the character back in there for sale, which is why you&#39;ve been warned, not for not meeting his deadline of 2 days.[/b]
    I didnt Re edited the topic omg lol... Proof? He didnt edit it self, ask him, It was rare to me also, that he didnt edit the warrior part.. But then I asked him what was the deadline, and he gave me 2 more days.. Understood?
    Remove warn, and close this topic if u want.
    Ty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12