BOUNTY HUNTERS LOOK HERE!!! (msjohana u asked for it...)

This is a discussion on BOUNTY HUNTERS LOOK HERE!!! (msjohana u asked for it...) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; if u have been lured upon while doing bosses by this lamer this topic might interest you... you can have ...
Page: 1

Hareth

Default BOUNTY HUNTERS LOOK HERE!!! (msjohana u asked for it...)

if u have been lured upon while doing bosses by this lamer this topic might interest you... you can have ur revenge and make some money while doing it ^_^

I'm sick and tired of this stupid n00b so if u send me a SS by pm or of Msjohana getting exped or getting tped to golems and getting 4 stoned. ill send u 2 silver bars per SS by mail.

remember to pm me the SS and your exact ingame name so i can send u the silver bar

so who wants go get some easy money?

Default Re: BOUNTY HUNTERS LOOK HERE!!! (msjohana u asked for it...)

Originally posted by Hareth
    if u have been lured upon while doing bosses by this lamer this topic might interest you... you can have ur revenge and make some money while doing it *^_^ *

I'm sick and tired of this stupid n00b so if u send me a SS by pm or of Msjohana getting exped or getting tped to golems and getting 4 stoned. ill send u 2 silver bars per SS by mail. *

remember to pm me the SS and your exact ingame name so i can send u the silver bar

so who wants go get some easy money?
    rofl im gonna guess this person is human so i cannot really partake in this event does killing her/him in cz count?

FredTFT

u still can make human mages friends to TP him buffless to you and kill him 1shot :P

btw this fuker and his whole clan come1vs1 lured Troll Captain on me several times while i killed Talos...

revendge: i trade spam healers and tanker while they killed obl, but the revendge is not over coz we died 2 times killing HQ, and only 1 of them died here >_<

iron bar plz, but i need 3 for my talia -_-

Originally posted by FredTFT
    iron bar plz, but i need 3 for my talia * -_-
    its a silver bar :P

FredTFT

ops, i read too fast
    btw i don't want of your silver bar, send me iron bars, it's gonna be more useful xD

Hareth

noone has killed this shitface yet?
    bump

we can get them xped while doing obl or something