Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BRADSHOUSE + JOHNYY = SCAMMERS!

This is a discussion on BRADSHOUSE + JOHNYY = SCAMMERS! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; that sin he is selling is my sin.... he just hacked my account... friend of mine was acting like he ...
Page: 1

colaba

that sin he is selling is my sin.... he just hacked my account... friend of mine was acting like he was going to buy it.. all gear and xp, np is the same as mine was.. so does the platinum and the personal dagger +7, ITS + 7 NOT +6 you ************. and those storys that bradshouse is in the hospital is bullshit... johnyy= bradhouse !!!! dont react on it he will scam you just as badly as he did with me,

by the way any solutions to get my account back are welcome ((

i will say sry if i m wrong,(titanium) but that guy must come with proof to me, and yes i got proof, msn talking. Man this guy ''johnyy'' is ''neighbours'' with bradshouse and i bought it from bradshouse, this acocunt... he is the only one who knows the login name and i had a pretty hard password soo.... i think johnyy = bradshouse...
    dont you guys think this is really suspicious...???

but if i am wrong i will say sry to everybody!!!!

here is the account i bought: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1899034
    and here is it now: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=219043

well nothing would be impossible when its about bradshouse. he's mysteriously disappeared when his house burnt, he was in jail, and this christmas something i didnt even care to read.
    but then again on few weeks ago he started selling stuff again. how could he still have stuff like in/ib we's rocs and shitloads of gb somewhere? and thats when people started sending money on good old brad, without getting anything back. he said he doesnt have internet where he could log on to give the stuff, but then again he logged in on angelofhope to buy her premium just like that, and guess what? that account was cleared of all items. then why wouldnt he log in to give/send those stuff brad sold?
    lots of people are yet again missing stuff from brad, but this time i dont believe he's ever gonna give anything back.
    i was the first one who traded with brad when he came to pathos with his 0 posts
    may god have mercy on me if im wrong but i just dont believe brads story this time

Unr4ted

well nothing would be impossible when its about bradshouse. he's mysteriously disappeared when his house burnt, he was in jail, and this christmas something i didnt even care to read.
    but then again on few weeks ago he started selling stuff again. how could he still have stuff like in/ib we's rocs and shitloads of gb somewhere? and thats when people started sending money on good old brad, without getting anything back. he said he doesnt have internet where he could log on to give the stuff, but then again he logged in on angelofhope to buy her premium just like that, and guess what? that account was cleared of all items. then why wouldnt he log in to give/send those stuff brad sold?
    lots of people are yet again missing stuff from brad, but this time i dont believe he's ever gonna give anything back.
    i was the first one who traded with brad when he came to pathos with his 0 posts
    may god have mercy on me if im wrong but i just dont believe brads story this time[/b]
    u guys fucking lack attention brad is no scammmer do u not understand he is in the hospital if he were a scammmer i would have been scammed of god knows how many accounts i bought from him and he always has all of my account infos cause he always buys me premiun and shit how and its possible to have a some what account tht looks like yours but it may not be plzz get off his balls for once

wendolyn1987

i also did trade with brad i bought iron neck he picked up the money and havent seen him since and everyone says hes in the hospital witch i hope not and if he is i hope hes ok but the thing that boggles me if that he sold me and beanmachine the iron neck and neither of us got itso how coule he sell the same item to 2 people ? and its funny both transactions happened within 2 days so theres something for you guys to think about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys fucking lack attention brad is no scammmer do u not understand he is in the hospital if he were a scammmer i would have been scammed of god knows how many accounts i bought from him and he always has all of my account infos cause he always buys me premiun and shit how and its possible to have a some what account tht looks like yours but it may not be plzz get off his balls for once[/b]
    Maybe some1 could give us some information of his condition...maybe then ppl will stop posting "Brad is scammer topics"

Just a thought.

colaba

u guys fucking lack attention brad is no scammmer do u not understand he is in the hospital if he were a scammmer i would have been scammed of god knows how many accounts i bought from him and he always has all of my account infos cause he always buys me premiun and shit how and its possible to have a some what account tht looks like yours but it may not be plzz get off his balls for once[/b]

ok, but why cant the guy send me proof, if he reallly isnt a scammer its no problem for him to send me a screen shot of the char... of the platinum.. how many days it is.. or the best a screen shot of the billing history i can show you all, got a email from click and buy with a payment.... but that guy, johnyy make up some strange story..
    and dont you agree its a bit supspicious he says to me i m the neighbour of bradshouse and bradshouse is the only one who knows the login name....
    and when my friend was acting like he was gonna buy the char... he was talking about the char was human, other name, different xp and other personal dagger... until he came online on the account.... :
    ok i give you what i had: the char got around 1,3 % xp, was 2,3% but i died by the towers... it got around 18 days platinum prem, i have all info in email of the account.... and click and buy payment emails... and a KO support ticket... so...

come with proof johnny(or should i just say brad) and i say sry to you, and all people i was wrong...

by the way if you are really in hospital i hope you will get better soon!!! and you help me out!

johhnyutah

Man wow, this is nuts. I'm house sitting for brad atm, and Becka is in florida so yeah this is nuts u all.

Brads in the hospital you all. I have been talkin to him via cell phone texting and shit.
    He got in a wreck and thats all you all need to know. he will be home in about 2 weeks I think or so the doctor says. i'm goin to the hospital later to talk with him and all that so you all just have to wait a bit.
    Sorry you havnt got your items.

As far as the account well your a fuckin moron is all i can say. So it has a few of the same items. I can go to morodan on p1 and buy those items all day long. What you need 24 gb to buy everything on that list excluding the cleaver +9 WOW.... Fuckin noobs

i'm goin to school see you all this evening cant wait to see whats said for the rest of the day...!!

colaba

Man wow, this is nuts. I'm house sitting for brad atm, and Becka is in florida so yeah this is nuts u all.

Brads in the hospital you all. I have been talkin to him via cell phone texting and shit.
    He got in a wreck and thats all you all need to know. he will be home in about 2 weeks I think or so the doctor says. i'm goin to the hospital later to talk with him and all that so you all just have to wait a bit.
    Sorry you havnt got your items.

As far as the account well your a fuckin moron is all i can say. So it has a few of the same items. I can go to morodan on p1 and buy those items all day long. What you need 24 gb to buy everything on that list excluding the cleaver +9 WOW.... Fuckin noobs

i'm goin to school see you all this evening cant wait to see whats said for the rest of the day...!![/b]

how hard is it for you to make a screen shot.... man and maybe for you, its only 24 gb but 24 gb is a lot for me.... , and we arent talking about some gb's here i m talking about 300 usd thats what i payed for the account... that ''new'' owner can make another usd with it. man and you you feel like you are attacked, but i m not attacking you i just asking for proof if i m wrong... so i can say sorry... i hope to speak to brad soon...

you got my email... so send me screen shot....

johhnyutah

What do you want a SS of??? i dont understand. What did you have on your account before it got hacked or whatever? Whats the log in ID? Was it a previously hacked account? I mean all this is what I wanna know. you come accusing me and its bs... You make a topic saying brad and johhny scammers ffs man what do you expect me to say in return. Would you not take that as attacking? How many days premium did you have left, I got 23 atm, what was your account human, or orc, name? %? I mean all this has to be brought up before you freak out and shit.
    Back to my previous statement your a moron

colaba

man just send me an email with a screen shot... with character open with inventory open and with platinum days open and a screen shot of the billing history if i see i m wrong i will say to everybody i m sorry... just send me a screen shot.

johhnyutah

I leave for school in about 20 minutes

I'll argue till then and look for some shit.

where do i get billing history?

colaba

ok go to knightonline website login and then go billing history make a screen shot of it send it to my email

johhnyutah

your not on msn............ noob

johhnyutah

done now what you want me to give you log in and pw Fuck u

Jo

useless topic as always

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast