Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

buy plat prem

This is a discussion on buy plat prem within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; you have one day till I retract the payment bro, sorry if you get banned...
Page: 2

Bradshouse

you have one day till I retract the payment bro, sorry if you get banned

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

so rippedsolid scammed angel and now shes out of money to pay brad? :/

Bradshouse

yep that seems to be the jest of it from what I'm told I hate to get someone banned but what else can i do...

RippedSolid

yep that seems to be the jest of it from what I'm told I hate to get someone banned but what else can i do...[/b]

I'm pretty sure you have no chance of getting me banned whatsoever.....I already had this argument with here and she has no proof that i took anything... I already had a strong argument with her about whether or not i took her money/items/ what ever she lost...

So , If you think you're going to get me " banned " good luck bro, You have no proof of me doing anything.....As I said in our argument she has no proof and i didn't do anything.

Also she sent me a pm saying she doesn't know who scammed her and she was just trying to figure out who did it.

So yea, Whatever dude. I'm not here to flame im just saying im an honust and trustworthy dude who has done a few trades in his day. No reason to scam , Never have never will....

Well... just scrolled up and read that Angel might get banned due to retracting a payment......So i misunderstood you ( my mistake and i appologize )

Anyways... whatever.

Gl Angel

Bradshouse

Thanks, didnt know it was story time

brads, if u can log in to buy prem for angel why do you have problems logging in to send those items for temmu?

cigaret10

i will pay u next csw.
    then i sell my ss and lupus hammer.
    and if u want ban then do it fak that

cigaret10

I got ya 300m now.
    come on msn some days then we can talk.
    coz you never online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12