Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buying Heaps of items For USD!

This is a discussion on Buying Heaps of items For USD! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Lol TC, you need to grow up and act your age. Are you like 12? Are you still talkin about ...
Page: 2

TopCat

Lol TC, you need to grow up and act your age. Are you like 12? Are you still talkin about dicks in every post you make about me, I mean fuck anyone would think your addicted to cock.

I never fully begged you for anything apart from sokobo, so stop spreading lies trying to sound like god, when your just a wanna be old fat ass white man spending money to impress people on a virtual game who you will never meet.

Last comment il make in any of your posts, so theres no need to spam dick and mother jokes like a child anymore Ehsan.[/b]
    truth is out u did beg
    ya thnx for not spamming my chat lol.. like i really care..lol impress who andy? lol i didnt start with the *** or watever.. newayz as my last post in cheaters best o fluck on enw server and if u are selling any of this holla

btw i bought judgementdayishere , and if you would please sir remove it from your sig i would surely apreaciate it , if you need ss to prove i can show btw thanks in advance[/b]
    i wud love to.. but the original owner did scam me so i cant ... u can name change though
    have nothing against u

TopCat

bump

TopCat

up

bump

Lol TC, you need to grow up and act your age. Are you like 12? Are you still talkin about dicks in every post you make about me, I mean fuck anyone would think your addicted to cock.

I never fully begged you for anything apart from sokobo, so stop spreading lies trying to sound like god, when your just a wanna be old fat ass white man spending money to impress people on a virtual game who you will never meet.

Last comment il make in any of your posts, so theres no need to spam dick and mother jokes like a child anymore Ehsan.[/b]

You have too grow up and just ignore stuff like that.

babashop much? jk jk

bomp

warriorsPriest

bump for gg

TopCat

up

bump=))))))

TopCat

up

only 1 post per person. since this post is older and u probably cant edit i'll close this one and u can edit ur other post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12