buying list

This is a discussion on buying list within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying GBs...ill pay 10-12 usd per gb and i will use only paypal...contact me by pm or via msn [email protected] ...
Page: 1

Wink

Buying GBs...ill pay 10-12 usd per gb and i will use only paypal...contact me by pm or via msn [email protected]

someone has to be selling <_<

pls someone has got to be selling

Centurian

Dude the way the economy is in manes right now, gb&#39;s are more valuable that ever. And i highly doubt someone will sell gb&#39;s for such an average price. Consider this, conservatively speaking it costs me $4 US to buy a gryphon helmet from the power up store. On average i can sell them around 37m right now, so i just make 1gb per $12 USD. So to go to the effort to do all the paypal transactions, risking getting ripped off it just isnt worth it. The only possible way i would even consider doing it is if you were a hot swedish blonde with big tits and a perky ass, happy to do regular webcams show you might be able to persuade me.
    But chances are you are a pimple faced little geezer who is still jerking off to the lingerie section of the Myers catalogue. So you are shit out of luck, now fuck off and stop wasting my time having to write long ass replies.

sorry to burst your bubble oh wise one but i just got offered 7gb for 70$ -_-

Centurian

sorry to burst your bubble oh wise one but i just got offered 7gb for 70$ -_-[/b]
    Well someones obviously bearing a cock on their head arent they?