Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

taotenloc... zzz

This is a discussion on taotenloc... zzz within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; so u run with koxpers now and u help them eh? thats a shame man i thought u were ok......
Page: 1

Hareth

Default taotenloc... zzz

so u run with koxpers now and u help them eh?

thats a shame man i thought u were ok...

Gothic

i'm like 90% sure that some noob turk playing tao account atm..
    cause he always jump on me when i 1vs1 :X

like 9 different people play Loc acct so :rollseyes:

FredTFT

Originally posted by CurLy
    like 9 different people play Loc acct so *:rollseyes:
    ...so? that's not an excuse! btw, sharing acc is still TOS violation :P

just saying... and yeah go for it get almost all the legit lvl 70s banned :lol:

VoiD

yea he ksed me from them.. (well id rather donate my np to him rather than them)

J

he sold his account to some turk i think

TaoTenLoc

how about when RT stay at ob with 3 or 4 koxper . u all have to move back and let me kill them?..rolf so i dont care what u said about me :rollseyes:

Hareth

oh so it was you.

good for you.

and BTW RT doesnt run or help koxpers in any way, when we are at OB we fall back to the river to let the orcs kill them...

think before you say anything stupid.

Hostibus

lol now u`ll flame smb for running near koxpers ? flame to koxpers or gms not ppl that are trying to play normal ... its not our choose were that koxpers will go and where they`ll shoot lol .... n/c

Niro

Originally posted by Hostibus
    lol now u`ll flame smb for running near koxpers ? flame to koxpers or gms not ppl that are trying to play normal ... its not our choose were that koxpers will go and where they`ll shoot lol .... n/c
    I would back off when i see a koxper running near me in the hope he dies AND BURNS IN HELLL BURNNNNNNNNNN.
    Anyways GM is banning people but they ain't banning anyone in CZ.
    I could name a couple of koxpers which are the most annoying, IIrApstArII, Xercan and a priest Ha.....something.

I got some screenies of that IIrapstarII dude, but its pointless to post them on the official forums since
    GM's don't look there for what i know. Anyone got a better idea where u can post them? -_-

ps Hostibus still banned? <_<

Hostibus

when i`m running near koxper i think like "hmmm when smb come i`ll trade ya oke ?"
    :P and baba hostibus is not banned :P I`m playing at goliath and yop he still banned - they took off ban for offensive langauge >.< now they`re checking billings - took them 5 days already - i`ll spam some more haha xD

Niro

Originally posted by Hostibus
    when i`m running near koxper i think like "hmmm when smb come i`ll trade ya oke ?"
    :P and baba hostibus is not banned :P I`m playing at goliath and yop he still banned - they took off ban for offensive langauge >.< now they`re checking billings - took them 5 days already - i`ll spam some more haha xD
    Hope u get unbanned soon u can be my meat wall in CZ i will do all the killing

i hate koxpers!!!!!!! :angry:

Hostibus

Originally posted by Niro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostibus
    Hope u get unbanned soon u can be my meat wall in CZ i will do all the killing [/b]
    i hope so aswell but waiting for that billings is pretty anoying >.< i`m playing dota now :P its pretty cool aswell anyway if i wont get answer in next 2 days i`ll contact some other industries to get it unbanned ... customer support is not the only one way
    p.s my bad luck that normal gm cant help me .... they cant do anything with billing problems ;/ shitty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast