Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

taotenloc... zzz

This is a discussion on taotenloc... zzz within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; yes i yesterday talk with gm on m1 his name is sareasun and i telled him all koxpers what i ...
Page: 2

Honesty

yes i yesterday talk with gm on m1 his name is sareasun and i telled him all koxpers what i know..and always sayed him go ban koxpers to cz like IIrapstarII , xercan , ooorobinhoodooo , xturkx , naughtybro , hadise , and much other he just say i will go soon to cz ...

one hour later i found him on m3..i start little flame him about koxpers in cz..he sayed im going right now to m1 cz
    another hour later nothig happen...i log to m2 and pm him again..no answer ...so koxp in cz are alowed?

Niro

Originally posted by Honesty
    yes i yesterday talk with gm on m1 his name is sareasun and i telled him all koxpers what i know..and always sayed him go ban koxpers to cz *like IIrapstarII , xercan , ooorobinhoodooo , xturkx , naughtybro , hadise , and much other he just say i will go soon to cz ...

one hour later i found him on m3..i start little flame him about koxpers in cz..he sayed im going right now to m1 cz
    another hour later nothig happen...i log to m2 and pm him again..no answer ...so koxp in cz are alowed?
    Im just wondering how did u managed to get the GM's name its been a mistery to me for sometime :P

ps dota is indeed fun, playing it from time to time

Hostibus

Originally posted by Niro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Honesty
    yes i yesterday talk with gm on m1 his name is sareasun and i telled him all koxpers what i know..and always sayed him go ban koxpers to cz *like IIrapstarII , xercan , ooorobinhoodooo , xturkx , naughtybro , hadise , and much other he just say i will go soon to cz ...

Im just wondering how did u managed to get the GM's name its been a mistery to me for sometime :P

ps dota is indeed fun, playing it from time to time [/b]
    hehe as we can see I`ve some talents :P anyway it makes me pretty angry ... I lost money , bought premium and got banned for it omfg ... K2 made mistake and I got banned for it how stupid ;D anyway ... hope to be back soon ;/

Hareth

Originally posted by Hostibus
    lol now u`ll flame smb for running near koxpers ? flame to koxpers or gms not ppl that are trying to play normal ... its not our choose were that koxpers will go and where they`ll shoot lol .... n/c
    i dont blame anyone for running close to the koxpers... i blame them for HELPING them...

like this taotenloc guy does... my party is fighting a well known fucking koxp users (hadise Irapstar, etcI)... then this shitface jumps in cancels my heals, my clanmembers die... i die... koxpers 1 - ppl trying to play the way its suppossed to 0.

after 5 minutes the same shit happens... only that this time the shitface light feets away minor healing behind the koxpers after being hitted by a warrior.

after 5 minutes the shitface comes back to try to cancel my heals right when im fighting the koxpers again...

Q: is the shitface in party with those koxpers?
    A: probably

Q: is the shitface helping those noobs?
    A: for sure.

is my point clear? <_<

download

Freakin KOXP getting out of hand again.. and its sad to c Top players from boths sides using/abusing it...

p.s Last clan just fukin rename urself for KOXP.. i mean everytime i c u , youre koxpin..

Originally posted by download
    Freakin KOXP getting out of hand again.. and its sad to c Top players from boths sides using/abusing it...

p.s Last clan just fukin rename urself for KOXP.. i mean everytime i c u , youre koxpin..

We owned them a few times in abyss when they are trying to bugg isiloon, thats why 7 of us got Report Subject right now
    Lets stand strong and rape them togheter ^^^^^^^^^^^^

download

Originally posted by jessemannen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jessemannen)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-download

We owned them a few times in abyss when they are trying to bugg isiloon, thats why 7 of us got Report Subject right now
    Lets stand strong and rape them togheter ^^^^^^^^^^^^[/b]
    Amen.

Hostibus

Originally posted by Hareth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hareth)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostibus
    lol now u`ll flame smb for running near koxpers ? flame to koxpers or gms not ppl that are trying to play normal ... its not our choose were that koxpers will go and where they`ll shoot lol .... n/c
    i dont blame anyone for running close to the koxpers... i blame them for HELPING them...

like this taotenloc guy does... my party is fighting a well known fucking koxp users (hadise Irapstar, etcI)... then this shitface jumps in cancels my heals, my clanmembers die... i die... koxpers 1 - ppl trying to play the way its suppossed to 0.

after 5 minutes the same shit happens... only that this time the shitface light feets away minor healing behind the koxpers after being hitted by a warrior.

after 5 minutes the shitface comes back to try to cancel my heals right when im fighting the koxpers again...

Q: is the shitface in party with those koxpers?
    A: probably

Q: is the shitface helping those noobs?
    A: for sure.

is my point clear? <_<[/b]
    I didnt saw situation so i cant say if its clear or no If that was real loc i`m sure he was just "playing" and he was trying tro kill humans ;P however he got many ppl on that acc so theres no point to flame all and although theres no point to flame anyone ... we cant see who koxper is attacking and even with who humans are fighting atm ... when i was getting gangbanged with 10ppl and 5 of them were arrow showerers with kosp i didnt flame others for that they helped koxper to kill me ... thats my view for it...

Originally posted by download+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(download)</div>
    Originally posted by jessemannen@
    <!--QuoteBegin-download

Amen.[/b]
    halelujah!

Hostibus

Originally posted by jessemannen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jessemannen)</div>
    Originally posted by download+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(download)
    <!--QuoteBegin-jessemannen
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-download

Amen.[/b]
    halelujah![/b][/quote]

Go Go Allah !
    :huh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12