Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buying & Selling list

This is a discussion on Buying & Selling list within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; nah i am not good at upgrade coz my lugias burned that day my opinion is never use item+6 updated ...
Page: 2

IownedUnoobie

nah i am not good at upgrade coz my lugias burned that day
    my opinion is never use item+6

updated :P

nah i am not good at upgrade coz my lugias burned that day
    my opinion is never use item+6

updated :P[/b]
    same...+7 or nothing

what's your nick name on manes? who are u? 0 post how we can trust u[/b]
    dont trust that fuking scammer

IownedUnoobie

dont trust that fuking scammer[/b]
    i didnt know who scammed ? u are fuking stuipd got scammed by kaneshiro

IownedUnoobie

so guys.i bought from him some items and with dube wippe i lost 1X IN and something else well i speak with him at msn and he saied to me that i must wait for little time and he gave me this items back cuz he understand that i told him the true is that this items lost really.Last at least time i took items from him he trust he give me the items and after 3 days i send him the money.......i hate hacker and i dont believe valentineknight is not one of them!! B)[/b]
    look this ...this is proof that i am not scammer coz i gave item be4 i get the money . U bought item dupe if u lost i will refund them back to u (i am not make item only sit in moradon and exchange ) upgrade item dropped and exchange uniuqe

Stupid fucker taotenloc freak out when I sent the report to the FBI about internet fraud and he told me everything thats why kaneshiro post the truth, so u still a scammer and Im just warning ppl not to buy anything from you

for those of you that dunno he is byebyevirus thats why he change his nick to keep scamming ppl or Im I mistaken?

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Stupid fucker taotenloc freak out when I sent the report to the FBI about internet fraud and he told me everything thats why kaneshiro post the truth, so u still a scammer and Im just warning ppl not to buy anything from you

for those of you that dunno he is byebyevirus thats why he change his nick to keep scamming ppl or Im I mistaken?[/b]
    you should listen bizzy guys he's good baba

IownedUnoobie

for those of you that dunno he is byebyevirus thats why he change his nick to keep scamming ppl or Im I mistaken?[/b]
    lol J baned my nick from ko4life i didnt scame anyone so what i care to change nick ?
    i never wanted to change it ... like my msn byebyevirus and yahoo byebyevirus too
    As i said if u have item in game we will do trade it too

IownedUnoobie

one ROL sold
    bumppppppp :lol:

Montana

11gb for md+8 ?

RiseAgainst_

Wow montana, noob offer for the win

kiepcondi

I am Kane, and that topic wasn't created by me, ok? i gave that nick ko4life be4 i quited K.O. We had some troubles but Anh isn't bad guy, he is good. If u dont trust him , so u dont trade, ok?
    Bump for Anh , he is still a good guy who i knew.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12