Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bye Bye Vendetta

This is a discussion on Bye Bye Vendetta within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Ya, i'm mainly talking to a few people. Donny your cool though. Nothing against you....
Page: 5

PapaB

Ya, i'm mainly talking to a few people. Donny your cool though. Nothing against you.

Ki1laH

Originally posted by PapaB
    I have to admit, like that guy said, if you aren't a but buddy, you aren't in the GOOD party.

Most of us since the clan has maybe 20 members don't get a party.

I'll explain:
    (ButBuddies)8 in the Apo, 8 in the Harpy, then like 4 left partyless. *

You can really tell the 8 people, only ones 55+
    No no thats not anything to do with butt buddys bro, just to get a few people 60 + ASAP to get into eslant and do bosses for clan.

Now that me and morian are 60, and soon more to come, level priority comes into effect. And people lvl 60- have priority in XP partys. :wub:

shitty parties that is not the damn elsant parties haha i miss vendetta o well good luck guys/girls some u good guns

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by ddirks
    shitty parties that is not the damn elsant parties haha i miss vendetta o well good luck guys/girls some u good guns
    erm we aren't gonna do eslant exp, it's pretty impossible -_-

well when u can sorry for misunderstanding

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by ddirks
    well when u can sorry for misunderstanding
    we planned to open up main exp party to new people once few hit 60 which we did

now if lower member wants in they can

but they weren't patient enough -_-

no i know but i just had bad day and idie4u made me mad so i quit but i quit to easy so i not worth ur guys time

is pathos gonna give olympia drama a run for its money?

naw we be better

Originally posted by SlmShady
    is pathos gonna give olympia drama a run for its money?

Sorry , im now on pathos , oly is dying B)

Originally posted by CroNe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CroNe)</div>
    Originally posted by boris@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

got kicked because they tought i gave someone info on the GREAT EXP SPOT IN ABYSS HOBGOBLINS 10TH AND 11TH FLOOR :lol:

hahaha, brutality clan has been there for days without seeing anyone from vendetta..
    why are you lying ?

my clan have been exping there for 3 days now...
    first 2 days we did 2 clan partys both floor and then we gave 6th floor to Vendetta.

today i saw you and few of your clan there... sorry i called clan, but that was our exp spot :angry:
    we left for a quest and you were there for only 1 hour[/b]
    lmfao why would I lie about something like that? I can post a ss from killing hobs at lvl 51 if u want.. and I highly doubt we got 7x +9 jewleries, 3 20th floor keys and that shit in the little time u and ur clan was there watching us

Chuo

Originally posted by boris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boris)</div>
    Originally posted by CroNe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CroNe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-boris
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

got kicked because they tought i gave someone info on the GREAT EXP SPOT IN ABYSS HOBGOBLINS 10TH AND 11TH FLOOR :lol:

hahaha, brutality clan has been there for days without seeing anyone from vendetta..
    why are you lying ?

first 2 days we did 2 clan partys both floor and then we gave 6th floor to Vendetta.

today i saw you and few of your clan there... sorry i called clan, but that was our exp spot :angry:
    we left for a quest and you were there for only 1 hour[/b]
    lmfao would I lie about something like that? I can post a ss from killing hobs at lvl 51 if u want.. and I highly doubt we got 7x +9 jewleries, 3 20th floor keys and that shit in the little time u and ur clan was there watching us[/b][/quote]

I knew that spot , but when my friends always checked that they said : some human clan there , not vendetta , propably urs , jeez I dont like fight about exp spots , but soon I might :wub:

HiddenRage

Originally posted by N1GG4
    yup... 555-645-2123 (not really my phone number but call it if u want)
    i tried but no one answered h43r:

Originally posted by Chuo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuo)</div>
    Originally posted by boris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boris)
    Originally posted by CroNe
    <!--QuoteBegin-boris
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

why are you lying ?

we left for a quest and you were there for only 1 hour
    lmfao would I lie about something like that? I can post a ss from killing hobs at lvl 51 if u want.. and I highly doubt we got 7x +9 jewleries, 3 20th floor keys and that shit in the little time u and ur clan was there watching us[/b]

I knew that spot , but when my friends always checked that they said : some human clan there , not vendetta , propably urs , jeez I dont like fight about exp spots , but soon I might :wub:[/b][/quote]
    everyday a new clan shows up at hobgoblin now -_-
    and each clan said that they been doing hob goblin for days !

from the past 2 days... i'v seen 5 clans fight for those exp spots...

Originally posted by CroNe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CroNe)</div>
    Originally posted by Chuo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuo)
    Originally posted by boris
    Originally posted by CroNe
    <!--QuoteBegin-boris
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

why are you lying ?

we left for a quest and you were there for only 1 hour

lmfao would I lie about something like that? I can post a ss from killing hobs at lvl 51 if u want.. and I highly doubt we got 7x +9 jewleries, 3 20th floor keys and that shit in the little time u and ur clan was there watching us

I knew that spot , but when my friends always checked that they said : some human clan there , not vendetta , propably urs , jeez I dont like fight about exp spots , but soon I might :wub:[/b]
    everyday a new clan shows up at hobgoblin now -_-
    and each clan said that they been doing hob goblin for days !

from the past 2 days... i'v seen 5 clans fight for those exp spots...[/b][/quote]

FYI many ppl said on general forum and fire drake beta forum that hopgoblin is the best xp , not just your post.

Btw , my clan did came here like 4 days ago but we werent enought online and just went away , we were still low lvl at that time

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345