Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CanYouDigItSucka xD lureing

This is a discussion on CanYouDigItSucka xD lureing within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)</div> Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian) <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy @ <!--QuoteBegin-IlikeGirls Wow u actually Admit Sucka lured ..... ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IlikeGirls

Wow u actually Admit Sucka lured ..... sold out ur clannie :
    :angry:

i got fraps of you trade spamming and luring so please don't talk in this thread thanks.
    no1 care about u i will use trade spamm on u because u are faking stupid guy make fraps or SS if u want , i dont care i dont have any respect by u , so i dont care[/b]
    so if u wanna get revenge on flippy its ok right? so whats the diff btw u and me? the fact that i got SS'd and u didnt.. :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

this isnt renvege dude i never lure mobs or trade spamm on flippy or his clan because i respect all ppl and i know they can change his form to act , but i dont know what i do , that it changes its form to act , but I not that to do so that it lets behave as a baby

B)

T0wn3R

Well...

1.- I never trade spam you ...

When i seen bach you started to kill it and other rogue goes and start hit it too -.-.. and i sait: "noob rogue stop, dont help him"... but he continues hiting.
    After kill the bach you said me: "you was trying to kill me :angry: you are my enemy now :angry: :angry: " Thats all XD.

2.- If some1 lure or something... and the other1 take revenge, and the first1 take new revenge this "war" never end. Can -maybe- take the consideration to think stop it? and stop put arguments how: "i trade spam you because you ksed the friend of my gf in ares 2 years ago"

3.- I have flippy on msn, and i was talking with him. And i was saying... im trying to fun, trying to be good gun with you and all, trying to stop this fucking fight for stupid things... but people how you make this imposible :wub:

T0wn3R

Originally posted by Suicune
    [img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4725/trtadespamtr2.jpg

[img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3884/ownedvendettaff5.jpg

[img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6476/tradespamvendettatx9.jpg

B)
    Are we talking about ilovemychick? :mellow:

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    Please stop that now.

He did it , you did it and i think its better if everyone stop.

bump[/b]

slm

TeeL

GUYS!

STFU!

Sheesh :lol:

vanlordacc

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    Well...

When i seen bach you started to kill it and other rogue goes and start hit it too -.-.. and i sait: "noob rogue stop, dont help him"... but he continues hiting.
    After kill the bach you said me: "you was trying to kill me :angry: you are my enemy now :angry: *:angry: " Thats all XD.

2.- If some1 lure or something... and the other1 take revenge, and the first1 take new revenge this "war" never end. Can -maybe- take the consideration to think stop it? and stop put arguments how: "i trade spam you because you ksed the friend of my gf in ares 2 years ago"

3.- I have flippy on msn, and i was talking with him. And i was saying... im trying to fun, trying to be good gun with you and all, trying to stop this fucking fight for stupid things... but people how you make this imposible :wub:
    u told the other guy to stop cause u thought i will die soloin it and start yallin him to stop attacking so i will die. i had block trade and i saw few trade spam could be from u or the other guy(probably u), the thing that make me mad is that i never did anything worng to u and saw u soloin bosses and just passed by, when u see me doing bach ur trying to get me exp'd, so ask ur self wtf is worng with u :blink:

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Flippy
    Please stop that now.

He did it , you did it and i think its better if everyone stop.

Phave

Glad all the idiots went to one server

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-T0wn3R
    Well...

After kill the bach you said me: "you was trying to kill me :angry: you are my enemy now :angry: *:angry: " Thats all XD.

u told the other guy to stop cause u thought i will die soloin it and start yallin him to stop attacking so i will die. i had block trade and i saw few trade spam could be from u or the other guy(probably u), the thing that make me mad is that i never did anything worng to u and saw u soloin bosses and just passed by, when u see me doing bach ur trying to get me exp'd, so ask ur self wtf is worng with u :blink:[/b]

cz = boss for all who have more dmg get the box i think =/ maybe obl no

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    Originally posted by ||VanLord||@
    <!--QuoteBegin-T0wn3R

Well...

u told the other guy to stop cause u thought i will die soloin it and start yallin him to stop attacking so i will die. i had block trade and i saw few trade spam could be from u or the other guy(probably u), the thing that make me mad is that i never did anything worng to u and saw u soloin bosses and just passed by, when u see me doing bach ur trying to get me exp'd, so ask ur self wtf is worng with u :blink:

cz = boss for all who have more dmg get the box i think =/ maybe obl no [/b]
    what is that have to do with anything? it wasnt a ks wot u talking about? (i got the drop duh.................)

Why do you need to lure a mob on a clan/guy thats tanking a boss?, couse ur jealous ?, Try ks it instead.. As i heard there is no such a ks at boss's...

Originally posted by Fisshy
    Why do you need to lure a mob on a clan/guy thats tanking a boss?, couse ur *jealous ?, Try ks it instead.. As i heard there is no such a ks at boss's...
    revenge lol is so funny this guys xD like turks kids

They are just jealous couse they are not that good as vendetta, So they need to destroy for them..

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Fisshy
    They are just jealous couse they are not that good as vendetta, So they need to destroy for them..
    thats the biggest bullshit i have ever heared......so ur saying were not able to kill samma ourself so we need to destroy it for them ? did u even read what we said above? go back to turkey zzzz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast