Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Caramelito aka millet ---> SCAMMER !!!

This is a discussion on Caramelito aka millet ---> SCAMMER !!! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by mammlea he is not a scammer, he is 100% safe mammalea you are a fuken moron ok? ...
Page: 2

wtf___dude

Originally posted by mammlea
    he is not a scammer, he is 100% safe
    mammalea you are a fuken moron ok? 100% safe? you know how to read? .. look at the previous post before you... and it's only 200m.. ratn1k wouldn't lie about it.. god...

NimRoDftw

Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mammlea
    mammalea you are a fuken moron ok? 100% safe? you know how to read? .. look at the previous post before you... and it's only 200m.. ratn1k wouldn't lie about it.. god...[/b]

well millet told me the part of ratnik was saying to millet:"hey now give me the password,give me fuking password!!"
    Is what I say, why so much purify for the password? It is a suspect like that, like what he erase in the conversation that ratnik posted... h43r: <_<

Originally posted by NimRoDftw+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NimRoDftw)</div>
    Originally posted by wtf___dude@
    <!--QuoteBegin-mammlea

mammalea you are a fuken moron ok? 100% safe? you know how to read? .. look at the previous post before you... and it's only 200m.. ratn1k wouldn't lie about it.. god...

well millet told me the part of ratnik was saying to millet:"hey now give me the password,give me fuking password!!"
    Is what I say, why so much purify for the password? It is a suspect like that, like what he erase in the conversation that ratnik posted... h43r: <_<[/b]
    first at all millet is fucking n00b and he dont know english...
    i already bought 2 chars for IGC, and i know how to trade...
    i told him i will give him pass and id first, than he will give me his pass and id... ( just wanted to see character )
    i put 200m on acc becouse i wanna see is he truestfull, but, when he loged in i told him can he give me now his id and pass, becouse i wanted to see char, but he was always talking "wait wait wait"..
    than i gone to offical KO page and changed password and dced him, becouse i didnt know what was he doing (i was thinking maybe he wanna delvl my char or erase my lvl 70 shield...)
    and he told me that he dont want to give me pass and id, becouse i can change password ( dont know how any1 can change password without secret question?? ), he wanted shell pauldron and warrior (with pass,id and sq) first than he gonna tell me his id and password and secret question....
    thats funny retard pearson for me...
    i told him "bb", and when i loged in my warrior i saw that 200m is missing !
    that was tactics , becouse on that way i checked is he truestfull, but now i know he is not !!!
    BTW in our conversation, i erased my pass and id, becouse he wrote it there. cuz its erased... if you want i can send to you orginal ss... (just pm me if you want)
    and about password, you will give to him warr shell pauldron +8 and warrior lvl 70 ( with id, pass and secret question ), with lvl 70 shield +3, 400k nps and +20day of gold premium without seeing his character????????? LOL !! Answer on this question please !!!
    maybe he already sold it, so he wanna to just to scamm some ppl now...

SO DONT BUY FROM THAT SCAMMER AND IDIOT NOTHING, or you gonna lose ur money... !!!

Once upon a time when i was making circles around bowl i saw a riot and attacked it with this guy named Millet and she pissed of me, started to yell me kser and funny part is he tried to trade spam me for a fuking riote lol. You need to see my face at that time when i realised how serious he took that riote.

NimRoDftw

Originally posted by WindWaker
    poor ratnik =(

sry for you...

Hope youll find a trustfull person to trade with good luck

I only did one succesfull trade, with BigBadWolf or something like that
    and with me too baby ^^ B)

NimRoDftw

Originally posted by Ratnik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ratnik)</div>
    Originally posted by NimRoDftw+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NimRoDftw)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wtf___dude
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-mammlea

Is what I say, why so much purify for the password? It is a suspect like that, like what he erase in the conversation that ratnik posted... h43r: <_<[/b]
    first at all millet is fucking n00b and he dont know english...
    i already bought 2 chars for IGC, and i know how to trade...
    i told him i will give him pass and id first, than he will give me his pass and id... ( just wanted to see character )
    i put 200m on acc becouse i wanna see is he truestfull, but, when he loged in i told him can he give me now his id and pass, becouse i wanted to see char, but he was always talking "wait wait wait"..
    than i gone to offical KO page and changed password and dced him, becouse i didnt know what was he doing (i was thinking maybe he wanna delvl my char or erase my lvl 70 shield...)
    and he told me that he dont want to give me pass and id, becouse i can change password ( dont know how any1 can change password without secret question?? ), he wanted shell pauldron and warrior (with pass,id and sq) first than he gonna tell me his id and password and secret question....
    thats funny retard pearson for me...
    i told him "bb", and when i loged in my warrior i saw that 200m is missing !
    that was tactics , becouse on that way i checked is he truestfull, but now i know he is not !!!
    BTW in our conversation, i erased my pass and id, becouse he wrote it there. cuz its erased... if you want i can send to you orginal ss... (just pm me if you want)
    and about password, you will give to him warr shell pauldron +8 and warrior lvl 70 ( with id, pass and secret question ), with lvl 70 shield +3, 400k nps and +20day of gold premium without seeing his character????????? LOL !! Answer on this question please !!!
    maybe he already sold it, so he wanna to just to scamm some ppl now...

SO DONT BUY FROM THAT SCAMMER AND IDIOT NOTHING, or you gonna lose ur money... !!![/b][/quote]

aight i already talk to him and well is mess know about a peruvian person like me scammed u bro >.<, sorry about another incovenience ratnik, btw u haave bad luck with trade items gl in all bro ,and ye i wont trade items with him, i was thiking in borrow him a acc for play now i wont ofc

it was just a test.. i dont care about 200m, its nothing, but i am giving only warning to another ppl who wanna maybe buy some items or acc from him.. becouse probably he gonna scamm tham like he did it on me..

mason_cro

Well to conclude - millet is a fucking scamming faggot. So sorry this kinda stuff happens to good folks like Ratnik, who's always been legit and fair, and a good guy too. But don't worry, what goes around comes around, and revenge will be yours for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12