Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 1v1's are bollocks anyways...
Page: 10

1v1's are bollocks anyways

spab

now can you explain me something why do you make here something like 3gZo hunt? I killed egzo im the best or what? i dont really understand why you all want to beat egzo. does it mean that s/hes the best or what? this game is about fun, playing with friends and so on, not killing egzo
    i really dont like that egzo hunt but if you like it continue with flameing each other and so on...... enjoy that

Mp3Steelo

mmm guess i wont 1v1 him there wud be no point.... e wud die 2 easily[/b]
    don't underestimate miaousss he's got a very nice minor combo and even if his lvl is low he's not a weak apponent so you'll have to really bring what you got unless you wear iron neck/belt/dd+7 and talia

Nidoran , you are Gay for me ... Tsss Go ask K2 for have Some Brain and Skills Scroll in PUS , because i think you have to much $$ for buy it and you Realy need it .. You have buy a Sin LVL 70 with 790 k nps ... where is ur pride ? Go start a Char lvl 1 exping it and come speak with us after have make yourself 7xx k nps .. Pretentious GayZzOr

3gZo

hey 3gzo when you kill zabuza during the night (around midnight to 3am) it's me who play his char =)

woot woot[/b]

I knew it :lol: It was too easy :P

now can you explain me something why do you make here something like 3gZo hunt? I killed egzo im the best or what? i dont really understand why you all want to beat egzo. does it mean that s/hes the best or what? this game is about fun, playing with friends and so on, not killing egzo
    i really dont like that egzo hunt but if you like it continue with flameing each other and so on...... enjoy that[/b]
    dunno why I reply you cose you will never agree even if I tell true but maybe reason of posting here result of last match is that 3gzo and gay company came here and started bullshit about that he can beat mak naked, about 10:0 results etc, so im just clearing it by posting last actuall result.

spab

dunno why I reply you cose you will never agree even if I tell true but maybe reason of posting here result of last match is that 3gzo and gay company came here and started bullshit about that he can beat mak naked, about 10:0 results etc, so im just clearing it by posting last actuall result.[/b]
    oh c'mon dont try to make me angry you started almost every flamewar with your ego which is bigger then anybobys else here so please esspecially you, who has to talk isntead your brother please STFU

lick my balls, instead of replaing yourself retard go back to 4th or 5th page and check how it started.

spab

you really want me to search because of who started 90% of all flame wars here??? you really want me to do that??? and if you can read you would see that i havent mentioned anything about this topic i said almost every flamewar so now walk out with your dog watch some cartoon and leave adult guys to discuss some topics, there is no place for KIDS
    btw: im done with this topic i really dont need to waste my time with some1 like freestyler cuz as you all can see hes simply too stupid to accept some facts and stop beeing only sellfish kid

holmzi

Nidoran , you are Gay for me ... Tsss Go ask K2 for have Some Brain and Skills Scroll in PUS , because i think you have to much $$ for buy it and you Realy need it .. You have buy a Sin LVL 70 with 790 k nps ... where is ur pride ? Go start a Char lvl 1 exping it and come speak with us after have make yourself 7xx k nps .. Pretentious GayZzOr[/b]

lmfao energie? i personally havnt used any usd so u can shut the fuk up with that...

2nd i played modern most of the tim which didnt have 1 bit of dd and still owned most of cz... so plz keep urself to urself and shut up... i did not provoke anything here on these forums so y say anything? plz just shhh

haha spab, so :

1) you asking for reason why and what started "3gzo hunt"
    2) im explaining you how and who it started
    3) you flaming me that I started 90% of flame topics but then defending yourself that you didnt tell that I started this one about 3gzo

wtf you fukking asked question, I answered and you starting to tell about 90% OTHERS topics, you just looking for chance to flame me since half of positive and whole sapientes is on your side. You are the one who should shut the fuck up.

So much HATE, So much EGO, You guys never give up .

My old mage > ALL ALL ALLL ALLL ALLL ALLL ALLL ALLL ALLL ALLLL ALLL ALLL

btw, i even beated Egzo or w/e his name is whit thisisfear and mark beated me

spab

sorry but i really have to reply

to freestyler: rhetorical question, do you know what that mean?

EMW

spab how about you shut the fuck up? and come vs me -_-

spab

no problem can be im not 70 im not equiped im int priest but who cares we can make vs
    whats your ingame? come P1 and i will pm you

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast