Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hmm -i from that...
Page: 8

Hybrid View

EMW

hmm -i from that

HempGru you are just fucking moron, after that match Mak wanted revange with 3gzo like 2 times, like I understood Machine or some1 must be offline cose he couldnt borrow items and he replied on invitation to arena : fukk you I will play when I want, not when you want. Tried it 2 times, well didnt work, mb lets post here date so 3gzo will borrow all items from clan and they will play again. About rest duels after 5:0 score (on lycaon hammer build that simply failed) you didnt notice "1 small detail" that mak told to 3gzo if he has a time cose makler wanted to play more 1v1 to CHECK other things, to change his potting etc, 3gzo agreed and then you telling that was 10:0, gg ^^ and yes after 70 Mak gonna try again, will tell you 1 day before to give you time to borrow items :lol:

Hemp Gru

will tell you 1 day before to give you time to borrow items :lol:[/b]

Pwnt.

why after 70 btw?
    egzo isnt 70 so?

hmm -i from that[/b]
    jouskamiesssssssss or mshting like that

Talking

jouskamiesssssssss or mshting like that[/b]

LoL ... mhh yeah it's funny when you TRY to kill me ^^ .. na i agree it's funny but you need arround 25 ppl for succesful to kill me hehe i'm a GooD GuN .. j/k or not B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

3gZo

Freestyler lol u `re so nooby u can dream about my items :lol: I don`t shout in moradon or write on forum I need Iron Belt for my `little sister` I told in my last post stop flame eachother , stop beeing God coz u`re not. Who the fuck cares who`s better in this game. I never wanted vs any1 every1 want vs me and if I loose I never cry like u cry about ur sister loose. I was try to be fair but as I see i need to tell u 1 thing u can play with my balls and learn combo on it coz that`s the only thing u can do with ur big, fuckin mouth.

Jo

hey 3gzo when you kill zabuza during the night (around midnight to 3am) it's me who play his char =)

woot woot

Zabuza

hey 3gzo when you kill zabuza during the night (around midnight to 3am) it's me who play his char =)

woot woot[/b]
    I will learn u how combo with a warrior h34r:

Seriously man stop flamming about who is the best who is the noob...Respect ur chalenger and if u die,just try to be better for be able to kill this man one day.And if u win its stupid to say in all forum " haha i beat this noob 7-2"...

3gZo

woot woot[/b]

I knew it :lol: It was too easy :P

noone

miaouuusssss..

he doesnt play much lately, i think is going to re-buy premm

holmzi

miaouuusssss..

he doesnt play much lately, i think is going to re-buy premm[/b]

ill vs him... shud be good fight

Wykret

HempGru you are just fucking moron, after that match Mak wanted revange with 3gzo like 2 times, like I understood Machine or some1 must be offline cose he couldnt borrow items and he replied on invitation to arena : fukk you I will play when I want, not when you want. Tried it 2 times, well didnt work, mb lets post here date so 3gzo will borrow all items from clan and they will play again. About rest duels after 5:0 score (on lycaon hammer build that simply failed) you didnt notice "1 small detail" that mak told to 3gzo if he has a time cose makler wanted to play more 1v1 to CHECK other things, to change his potting etc, 3gzo agreed and then you telling that was 10:0, gg ^^ and yes after 70 Mak gonna try again, will tell you 1 day before to give you time to borrow items :lol:[/b]

3gzo borrowed from machinegun Raptor+10, Iron Set +2 and he raped you. You can only bay like dog. Why Makler doesn't write here ? Why only you making chaos everywhere where you go ?

You are say that makler had training with egzo, but who wrote on official knight online forum that 3gzo uses KOXP ? After new patch released your "sister" was pwned 5:0.

btw. FUCK YOU FREESTYLER.

grzequ

3gzo borrowed from machinegun Raptor+10, Iron Set +2 and he raped you. You can only bay like dog. Why Makler doesn't write here ? Why only you making chaos everywhere where you go ?

You are say that makler had training with egzo, but who wrote on official knight online forum that 3gzo uses KOXP ? After new patch released your "sister" was pwned 5:0.

btw. FUCK YOU FREESTYLER.[/b]
    stop fucking flaming and go try to kill some1 urself

maybe mak lost that 1v1, maybe egzo did, WHO THE HELL CARES - mak wanna 1v1 again after he get 70 - its his fucking choice

K, whoever beats mia, I'll 1v1 you on his account afterwards, if noone beats him still.. I won't bother

holmzi

K, whoever beats mia, I'll 1v1 you on his account afterwards, if noone beats him still.. I won't bother [/b]

arange it sumtime? im up for it...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast