Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Change acc lvl 62 Manes for Priest/Warrior Pathos

This is a discussion on Change acc lvl 62 Manes for Priest/Warrior Pathos within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div> Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius) <!--QuoteBegin-Morian @ <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius Correct me if I'm wrong, did I ...
Page: 3

Cerius

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

Correct me if I'm wrong, did I scam anyone on pathos? o_O You macroed on manes, did I call you a macroer?

macro is different than hacked some1 B) and u hacked me not on pathos because i dont give u my password maybe u will to do but u did it in passed
    How can I hack you? You scammed kujo's items and give me info to your account lol. If you wanna talk about the past, let's get it on [/b]
    kujo is my friend i gift him my acc on edana u hacked me and i lost all[/b][/quote]

Haha sure man, either way, I don't give a shit about you.. Your skill sucks and I don't know why you keep playing? o_O At least go practice. be carefull tho if you go arena, I might hack you

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    Originally posted by Cerius
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

Correct me if I'm wrong, did I scam anyone on pathos? o_O You macroed on manes, did I call you a macroer?

macro is different than hacked some1 B) and u hacked me not on pathos because i dont give u my password maybe u will to do but u did it in passed

How can I hack you? You scammed kujo's items and give me info to your account lol. If you wanna talk about the past, let's get it on
    kujo is my friend i gift him my acc on edana u hacked me and i lost all[/b]
    Haha sure man, either way, I don't give a shit about you.. Your skill sucks and I don't know why you keep playing? o_O At least go practice. be carefull tho if you go arena, I might hack you[/b][/quote]

ya u like that what i can to do nvm i will dont give u my pass , be careful with him

Cerius

Originally posted by Morian
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

How can I hack you? You scammed kujo's items and give me info to your account lol. If you wanna talk about the past, let's get it on

kujo is my friend i gift him my acc on edana u hacked me and i lost all
    Haha sure man, either way, I don't give a shit about you.. Your skill sucks and I don't know why you keep playing? o_O At least go practice. be carefull tho if you go arena, I might hack you[/b]
    ya u like that what i can to do nvm i will dont give u my pass , be careful with him[/b][/quote]
    What?

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

Haha sure man, either way, I don't give a shit about you.. Your skill sucks and I don't know why you keep playing? o_O At least go practice. be carefull tho if you go arena, I might hack you
    ya u like that what i can to do nvm i will dont give u my pass , be careful with him[/b]
    What?[/b][/quote]

u like that ( mean u hacked ppl and you like to do it ) what i can to do (to change like person ) i will dont give u my pass ( because u can hacked me )

Cerius

<!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

ya u like that what i can to do nvm i will dont give u my pass , be careful with him
    What?[/b]
    u like that ( mean u hacked ppl and you like to do it ) what i can to do (to change like person ) i will dont give u my pass ( because u can hacked me )[/b][/quote]

I like that, I like that. I never hacked a person in my life o_O And I don't remember asking you for your pw hahaha, give me your pw please I won't take your items, just lose some nation points. Noobs like you dont deserve dragon

lost my dragon :S i m orc ....

Cerius

lost my dragon :S i m orc ....

lol okay

no need to hide ur skill bar , everyone knows you suck and noone will try to copy u :wub:

Originally posted by Flippy
    no need to hide ur skill bar , everyone knows you suck and noone will try to copy u *:wub:
    penis for u :lol:

btw tristan here is my conversation with u " when u asked to me for share my acc for 2 week because u need got the money from the bank for buy my acc

[20.42.23] MoRiAnN^SerG: tris
    [20.42.25] MoRiAnN^SerG: so
    [20.42.44] - She fine a: i want baba
    [20.42.44] - She fine as a super model, built like a coke bottle ha
    abbandonato la conversazione.
    [20.42.53] MoRiAnN^SerG: ok so u know my date
    [20.43.06] - She fine a: date?
    [20.43.22] MoRiAnN^SerG: u know
    [20.43.23] MoRiAnN^SerG: i use
    [20.43.25] MoRiAnN^SerG: westerunion
    [20.43.31] - She fine a: i cant send money
    [20.43.33] - She fine a: for two weeks
    [20.43.38] - She fine a: my paypal blocked
    [20.43.43] - She fine a: and i cant send it to my bank >_<

http://rapidshare.de/files/31538111/hamzab...hotmail.com.txt

have fun

Cerius

<!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    no need to hide ur skill bar , everyone knows you suck and noone will try to copy u *:wub:
    penis for u :lol:

btw tristan here is my conversation with u " when u asked to me for share my acc for 2 week because u need got the money from the bank for buy my acc

[20.42.23] MoRiAnN^SerG: tris
    [20.42.25] MoRiAnN^SerG: so
    [20.42.44] - She fine a: i want baba
    [20.42.44] - She fine as a super model, built like a coke bottle ha
    abbandonato la conversazione.
    [20.42.53] MoRiAnN^SerG: ok so u know my date
    [20.43.06] - She fine a: date?
    [20.43.22] MoRiAnN^SerG: u know
    [20.43.23] MoRiAnN^SerG: i use
    [20.43.25] MoRiAnN^SerG: westerunion
    [20.43.31] - She fine a: i cant send money
    [20.43.33] - She fine a: for two weeks
    [20.43.38] - She fine a: my paypal blocked
    [20.43.43] - She fine a: and i cant send it to my bank >_<

http://rapidshare.de/files/31538111/hamzab...hotmail.com.txt

have fun[/b]
    Gogo, download I dont give a shit man, can't you understand? I'm playing pathos, fuck everything else..

newk

trist why u always talkin so much shit........and if i remember right your were whinning your gonna quit when anni got iron neck so dont flame him about wanting drops gg bb

Cerius

Originally posted by newk
    trist why u always talkin so much shit........and if i remember right your were whinning your gonna quit when anni got iron neck so dont flame him about wanting drops gg bb
    Why would I quit a clan my rl friend is leading.. Your a fucking shitface that knows shit and only talks shit.. Give me facts, else shut your fucking mouth u fucking noob. I never cried about an Iron Neck, so fuck off you stupid ass noobie mage. Go suck some morian cock ok?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123