Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clan InSuRReCTioN - Need Members... ( Orc Side )

This is a discussion on Clan InSuRReCTioN - Need Members... ( Orc Side ) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Me and some of my friends decided to play on Pathos. We ll create a clan and need some members. ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Default Clan InSuRReCTioN - Need Members... ( Orc Side )

Me and some of my friends decided to play on Pathos.
    We ll create a clan and need some members.

If you want to join, add me to msn [email protected] and we can talk there.

I need to ask you some questions

Well, Cya on Pathos ^_^

N1GG4

You guys should like...... join up with townordie...... and own up vendetta. so we can like....... own em?

Originally posted by N1GG4
    You guys should like...... join up with townordie...... and own up vendetta. * so we can like....... own em?

_l_

IlikeGirls

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    You guys should like...... join up with townordie...... and own up vendetta. * so we can like....... own em?

_l_[/b]
    _I_

grzequ

Nice replies...
    Why you fuked my topic !!!?
    I am fucking angry now.

I created a topic and u fuked it, Did i do something to your fucking clan topics ?
    NO !
    So fuck off from my topic you idiots!

- BTW I AM NOT GOING TO JOIN SOMEONE CLAN WITHOUT MY FRIENDS.
    And Why u think u cant own them? U can do it easily if u/ur clan playing good.Dont be SHY!

- I DONT CARE VENDETTA CLAN, NEARLY ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS DID SOMETHING BAD BEFOR ( Isilioon Buggers, Koxpers etc.. )

I am fucking sure, They will be 60 + in 3-4 days and run around with CS/ UberGears after 2-3 weeks of Pathos. And when a new server opens, They ll go there.

They just started to create topics about " We are best " as usual.

Gl, U can be first on clanrankings but u never can be best.

Please start blaming me for those

# If someone wanna join us, ( I dont care if he is newbie or goodgun ) just contact me on my msn ^_^

Originally posted by grzequ
    Nice replies...
    I am fucking angry now.

I created a topic and u fuked it, Did i do something to your fucking clan topics ? *
    NO !

And Why u think u cant own them? U can do it easily if u/ur clan playing good.Dont be SHY!

- I DONT CARE VENDETTA CLAN, NEARLY ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS DID SOMETHING BAD BEFOR ( Isilioon Buggers, Koxpers etc.. )

I am fucking sure, They will be 60 + in 3-4 days and run around with CS/ UberGears after 2-3 weeks of Pathos. And when a new server opens, They ll go there.

# If someone wanna join us, ( I dont care if he is newbie or goodgun ) just contact me on my msn *^_^
    Wow, calm the fuck down, lol 2 replys not to do with it, ZOMFG YOU RUINED MY TOPIC. These people have a right to spam you're topic, you know why? coz this is the market section, this is a clan post, so should be on clan section.

N1GG4

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-grzequ
    Nice replies...
    I am fucking angry now.

I created a topic and u fuked it, Did i do something to your fucking clan topics ? *
    NO !

# If someone wanna join us, ( I dont care if he is newbie or goodgun ) just contact me on my msn *^_^
    Wow, calm the fuck down, lol 2 replys not to do with it, ZOMFG YOU RUINED MY TOPIC. These people have a right to spam you're topic, you know why? coz this is the market section, this is a clan post, so should be on clan section.[/b]
    2 words. Owned

lawl tempter tantrum...hes gonna go pout now

grzequ

Wow, calm the fuck down, lol 2 replys not to do with it, ZOMFG YOU RUINED MY TOPIC. These people have a right to spam you're topic, you know why? coz this is the market section, this is a clan post, so should be on clan section
    If here is market section, Why both of their clan topic is here ?
    And did i ruined their topics with stupid posts?

And YES! 2 Word is enough to Ruin My Topic!
    If i didnt ruin your clan topic,You cant ruin my topic!

Think before talking something!

2 words. Owned
    Arent you the person pm ing me and calling to his clan for owning someone!?

Btw Omg! He learned how to own after reading my second reply

Dont be shy! Gogo own everyone...Gj

Oh,Continue Blaming plz, I am having fun here ^_^

IShakeThatThang

Originally posted by N1GG4
    LOL, good luck with that.. hahaha

IShakeThatThang

hahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

---- EDIT **----
    btw it's going to take your clan, and 100 others to own vendetta. sorry -_- , so i suggest everyone go orc and let vendetta just own up human side and own up the server

N1GG4

pfft dont worry our clan alone will own u guys up. your to confident about urselves. and if your 100% sure u will own up the server it will be with programs and not legit. so please lets just wait till the server starts up and lets see who owns what.

grzequ

Topic is totally fuked up, Thanks to all people who helped for this <3 :wub:

IShakeThatThang

100% legit, 100% sure will pwn the server. dont worry NIGGA, we'll own teh shit up. no fucking doubt . sorry, and another thing, dont say you'll own us lawl. you dont know half of the people you're up against, GET ON OUR LEVEL

----- ** EDIT ** -----
    LAYTAAAA

grzequ

Oww a nice reply from IShakeThatThang..

What will N1GG4 reply to this, People really wonder :P

Feel free to use my topic if you are bored while downloading patch.

Downloading patch third time with 5kb/ps speed. FUCKING SETUP ERRORS! h43r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast