Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Clannie beeing booted

This is a discussion on Clannie beeing booted within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ok this is josh Guys i dont want to change servers my computer is slow but if you get good ...
Page: 3

ok this is josh
    Guys i dont want to change servers my computer is slow but if you get good drop give to me oke??????
    guys TK is up lets do tk......we all come brb mom wants me 20 mins later he comes back k guys lets exp
    noooo kill tk>.<
    fuk tk lets exp

Flippy, there's people in clan that abused or cheated in past, I'm giving them a chance here and watch them closely, just like you were given another chance here.

Lol all day in our clan chat we swear each other ^^ because it's fun

Most of "top" clans kick for nothing this is why i never stay in a good clan when there arent cool ppl... Everytime i get kicked or i leave lol

having fun in a clan is important . Not only doing xpxpxpxpxp or boss bos boss boss ..

Chuo

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Chuo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuo)
    Originally posted by Fisshy
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-||VanLord||
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Oblivion

This isn't about any other clannies, this is about Josh, calling clannies retarded all time and shouting at them isn't beeing accepted, I warned you several times

well u lied about giving Zhouyo the IN to 1v1 me, is this ecceptble behavior?

He also allow scammers in his clan..

+ clannys sel clan drops. :rollseyes:

Josh, i heard u were selfish also.. b4 i joined the clan.

no shit man

i said that a lots of times[/b]
    Ya, and before you scammed me, people said you were LEGIT, look where that got me... :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

ppl still dont know u used kosp and leeched " ur friend " partys and manes ( u know who im talking about , but I like that person and wont say his name , if u do say it )

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Oblivion
    If that's your opinion Josh, then it's ashame to hear that, I did what seemed best for clan by booting you..
    For being rude?
    Then can you pls boot.
    Aperion - Swearing at sweetdreams, saying that he is a suck ass warrior and cant combo.
    Hydra - ALWAYS using caps, telling me and other people to "shut the fuck up"
    Etc... No i didnt think so :rollseyes:[/b]
    ge
    hydra only cussed at you the rest of us were friends with him hes a funny..in fact hes only yelled at you imo

Chuo

Originally posted by Oblivion
    Flippy, there's people in clan that abused or cheated in past, I'm giving them a chance here and watch them closely, just like you were given another chance here.
    its what freestyler did with me and guess what ? I help clan in all bosses and I dont care about items , I lose about 4% a day helping killing all bosses with no heals one me , past is past , take care about future

We enjoy ourself by using vent, we try enjoy ourself while exping, but I do not accept clannies insulting eachother and using caps, unless they joking around :rollseyes:

"just like you were given another chance here" don't talk like if you're giving away the "chance of being good" lmao now thats getting pathetic.

And there is a huge difference between abuse a bug / cheat in the past and abuse someone trusting you ...

He still don't regret anything after all the things he scammed , and scammed many ppl so don't like about it.

And if i remember correctly , in "akatsuk1" clan you used to be our mage for the FT :rollseyes:

So i dont get it.
    Being rude > scamming clan? Then why not kick aperion? Coz he has alot of np, higher lvl, like him better? :rollseyes:
    Way to run a clan, eh?

Chuo

We enjoy ourself by using vent, we try enjoy ourself while exping, but I do not accept clannies insulting eachother and using caps, unless they joking around :rollseyes:
    fuking same ! Crone exped with us at hobs sometimes and he know how our chats looks like , but when someone us Caps and swear someone we know its not a joke

Ok so hydra going, STFU RETARDDDDD
    or dyke..
    or you.. is joking?

me? I tried it once and thought it was waste of time afterwards. I tried it to see what exactly was happening and all th macros disgusted me. Flippy, you really wanna start another flame war? I'm not looking down on you or anything, I'm just trying to stay reasonable.

Kira

<!--QuoteBegin-Oblivion
    If that's your opinion Josh, then it's ashame to hear that, I did what seemed best for clan by booting you..
    For being rude?
    Then can you pls boot.
    Aperion - Swearing at sweetdreams, saying that he is a suck ass warrior and cant combo.
    Etc... No i didnt think so :rollseyes:[/b]

when i got rollback Aperion come 1vs1 we will see who cant combo -_-

Chuo

Originally posted by Kira+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kira)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Oblivion

For being rude?
    Then can you pls boot.
    Etc... No i didnt think so :rollseyes:

when i got rollback Aperion come 1vs1 we will see who cant combo -_-[/b]

sad to say but , it can never happen

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    So i dont get it.
    Being rude > scamming clan? Then why not kick aperion? Coz he has alot of np, higher lvl, like him better? *:rollseyes: *
    Way to run a clan, eh?
    He made one mistake after day1 he joined the clan, I'm not booting him for that, you on the other hand have been insulting clannies a lot, you're always rude, been warned several times and still didn't change the attittude..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast