Concerning Annihilation, alliances and my character.

This is a discussion on Concerning Annihilation, alliances and my character. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Alright, I'm currently at my interim and bored as hell so I'll post everything now instead of tonight. First of ...
Page: 1

Alright, I'm currently at my interim and bored as hell so I'll post everything now instead of tonight.

First of all, sharp, went off msn yesterdayEvening because something came up and I had to go, so we didn't get to finish our convo. My apologies for not informing you

I don't know why some people had problems believing this or were acting sceptical about it, but my modem has indeed been down and got replaced yesterday. I've just read the forums once in a while and got on msn a few times mainly when I was at my bro's place, so I am mostly up2date.

As most of you know, BreakThis bought my char and owns it now; I still have access to it, basicly to log once in while, keep the clan going and to take care of some issues. Obviously because of my connection, I couldn't do any of that. BreakThis would like to keep the clan going, and I think he's very reliable and trustworthy. This is why I sold him my char instead of going for the highest bidder.

To end the confusion, even be4 I sold my character, I had my assistants take care of more and more clanstuff and decissions to prepare of taking over as soon as I was gone, they weren't supposed to take over all the responsibilties at once but had 2 after I couldn't log. I guess this is where the confusion started.
    There was a lack of communication with Positive because I was still taking care of that. Neither were there taxes handed to them because BreakThis didn't know how much Positive should get, or when. He asked me about it last Friday and I informed him about both GetSome and Positive and to take care of it after the CSW, as far as I've heard, Positive was told they'dd be informed or there would be a conversation after the CSW. So I guess Positive missunderstood some of it or just decided to finish the alliance. I don't know much about that and won't speculate. I guess what's done is done and there will be a lot of competing next CSW.

Now then, next I want both Positive and Annihilation to quit flaming eachother, I'm very dissapointed in the Anni's that decided to koxp and in my opinion should get kicked from the clan if this hasn't happened yet.. I mean seriously guys.. you know the rules..
    I think so far Freestyler and any other people that help leading now are doing a good job besides the forum flaming. If you don't know Freestyler, he may seem very agressive but he is a good person and gained my trust. As soon Free made up his mind about something, he will hardly change it, that can either be a good thing or not( remember our convo about Angel free? ).

Flippy, this is mainly towards you, I am not Annihilation and I didn't make the clan good, the members did. All I've done is coördinate and make sure the people play together. So saying without me, Annihilation is crap equals posting something without thinking it over. :mellow:

So guys, keep the clan going and enjoy the game if you still can, I'll be on msn tonight, in about 6 hours.

I can't agreee with 2 things you said :

Freestyler may "take care" of the clan well , but what about his quest abusing and xmas present abusing?

That is right that without you the clan is not "crap" but fact is when you couldnt log after the scamming part , the clan died and it ended with like 5 person left because everyone was selling clan items , fighting for who will get cash from CSW and so on , so yes the clan wasn't handled well when you couldn't log , probly because there was just no leader at that time ,but i've seen that it wasn't good at all. they might still be good at pking (well depending on the ppl not that much thb...) but there is just no way that the clan could have lived by itself that way :blink:

infusion

I still would like to talk with you when you come home tonight obi.

well, ya can send me a PM here sharp, no msn at work.

I can't agreee with 2 things you said :
    Freestyler may "take care" of the clan well , but what about his quest abusing and xmas present abusing?

That is right that without you the clan is not "crap" but fact is when you couldnt log after the scamming part , the clan died and it ended with like 5 person left because everyone was selling clan items , fighting for who will get cash from CSW and so on , so yes the clan wasn't handled well when you couldn't log , probly because there was just no leader at that time ,but i've seen that it wasn't good at all. they might still be good at pking (well depending on the ppl not that much thb...) but there is just no way that the clan could have lived by itself that way :blink:[/b]
    Whatever he did, even if he just tried it out once, is something I don't agree with but it doesn't have much to do with leading a clan. Who are we to judge someone Flippy, at the start of the server, noone thought I would keep the clan going and noone respected me, I put a lot of work and dedication to actually make a difference with the clan. I made mistakes as a leader, just as free did now. But I'm not beeing flamed for any of it anymore, and in a few days noone will flame Free about it.

I have tried koxp once on Cypher. I have bug abused the wall aoe with ranged spells several times at Edana killing 5-10 people at once without having inferno at the start of the server. On Pathos I have seen the video of BUS duping and tried it myself to see if it's really that easy( and it really is). I only tried it once tho and deleted the bus's after I saw it worked but still, all these issues are things I never should have done in the first place. I'm pretty sure Free feels the same way about this.

And the clan has indeed almost died after the scam, but basicly that happened because not many clannies knew what was going on and there was noone to coördinate or lead. I've always handed out scrolls and potmoney, so if your clan still expects them without knowing much more, and they run low on scrolls or money, anyone would probably sell stuff to still be able to get both scrolls and pots.

Tell me someone that never even tried to cheat. i bet almost everyone have done it. I tried to dupe blessed myself.
    and i bugged xmas event. Who didnt :S
    Obl, Dota?.

Pr0p

confessing week for smthing ? lol
    ( dont flame that ) :P

I didn't post it to confess haha, I used it as an exemple, Dota when I get home meat after I got on msn

I didn't post it to confess haha, I used it as an exemple, Dota when I get home meat after I got on msn [/b]

Thats my boi

confessing week for smthing ? lol
    ( dont flame that ) :P[/b]
    I cant resist. :lol:

Atleast someone has the balls to confess.

And Oblivion, thanks for letting me buy the character even if you probably could've got more cash for it. Even if I havent been a long time in Annihilation compared to other members I really had a great time, and you have done very well with the clan, and you're respected for what you did. I'm trying to leave as much as possible of the gear alone on Oblivion simply because I feel bad when I'm plucking gear off it for some reason. :P Hope you'll continue to log for CSW and stuff.

Cya on msn. xD

halifax

Confessions

I once macro'd my way to 68 on beramus
    I once bugged quests to get a rogue to 67. Then koxp'd him to 67.5 to get banned
    I once had sex with freestylers mom while makler watched.
    I once tanked isiloon for 2 hours straight; while i was afk
    Oh and i payed freestyler 2gb for a blowjob, but who hasnt....

T0wn3R

FreeStyler is a great person, i love him :wub:

Confessions:
    halifax you sucks