Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

damn

This is a discussion on damn within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Like i said im sorry but this guy needs to learn something about respecting other people like i did....
Page: 4

RiseAgainst_

Like i said im sorry but this guy needs to learn something about respecting other people like i did.

Colomka

Like i said earlier, i write differently in school and online due to the fact that alot of idiots dont speak english.

What i find most amusing in this case is that someone thinks they are owning me.

you clearly made a topic wihtout hesitation flaming Israli people, and you were fully aware of the fact and your own actions.
    Your premisis in this argument are weak because you have no substantiate evidence on me what so ever.

Do you fail to apprehend my conclusion?

I wrote Nigger, how many have I insulted here? ZERO.

On the other hand, you made mutliple topics slandering the jewish people, as well as fighting with them too post to post. How many Have you insulted?- Every Israli on KO4life Manes.

My actions have no conseqneces because they sustain no insult to anyone what so ever.

While you were spamming forums, with some bullshit trying to portray Israli people as the criminals.

Do you still fail too see the light?

we shouldnt protract this any longer. Your words have no validity they are just hollow words.

Further attempts to post something are futile, you have already shown your true colors.

Dont speak about respect ever.

Stfu.

BnHrezzer

wow fuk it . its the past. get over it omg

1. We all need a life
    2. stfu
    3. this about x
    4. i love u all

RiseAgainst_

Colomka... just be nicer, learn to respect the people... i didnt read your last post cause your english is really weird... but nvm that just think this is a game, be nice to the people and stop hating

Bnh you are my lover? or what? j/k :P

Lets just stop this and go back ontopic

Xzero dude you know who to ask for help... he will help you out

well we've been trying to start a lil investigation around that... here is a part of the "conversation" we had with this guy

i made him join us for some "pk" in order to learn a bit more about him... well he seems a total retard, rushing orcs buffless / swiftless, he died like 5 times in a row
    still, he managed to block PMs after a few seconds online, /quit_clan and also go to cz... so he seems to have some basic knowledge in KO

his english is average, and
    he
    spams
    paul
    does
    just a little slower... ^^

i hope it can help u find who this gay is, and fix it asap... i'll tell u more on msn later Paul[/b]
    in pic x say he dont know anything about this game not even open pm
    and i just saw him in cz and he own
    btw my frind lend him ii +3 rebirth be4 he got the hack he told him give it back in 30mins
    or till he quit from game and after someting lick 20mins he got the hack <_<
    i think he just scammer :angry:

MillionVoices

Its because its too advanced and is using a bit of philsophical tonality.
    Illimitz your Lucky.
    1 day ban on your msn instead of 7 .

RiseAgainst_

Its because its too advanced and is using a bit of philsophical tonality.
    Illimitz your Lucky.
    1 day ban on your msn instead of 7 .[/b]
    =/

J

Wellllllllll I got something to say about this...

Earlier in the day that he got "scammed", paul was going to trade his PE for the II +3 Rebirth that is on his account now...But, he asked to borrow the II to just play with it...and a couple hours later his pw is changed, and he has II and PE? Think about it, he had a chance to keep both, he would...

And, couple weeks ago, he was talking about scamming turks by putting in a roc to trade for something, then canceling trade, and putting in a str +5 ring or something, this might not have to do with this incident, but I&#39;m sure most of you guys know what I&#39;m talking about...

Earlier in the day that he got "scammed", paul was going to trade his PE for the II +3 Rebirth that is on his account now...But, he asked to borrow the II to just play with it...and a couple hours later his pw is changed, and he has II and PE?

And, couple weeks ago, he was talking about scamming turks by putting in a roc to trade for something, then canceling trade, and putting in a str +5 ring or something, this might not have to do with this incident, but I&#39;m sure most of you guys know what I&#39;m talking about...[/b]

go on.....

nypmpha

Earlier in the day that he got "scammed", paul was going to trade his PE for the II +3 Rebirth that is on his account now...But, he asked to borrow the II to just play with it...and a couple hours later his pw is changed, and he has II and PE? Think about it, he had a chance to keep both, he would...

And, couple weeks ago, he was talking about scamming turks by putting in a roc to trade for something, then canceling trade, and putting in a str +5 ring or something, this might not have to do with this incident, but I&#39;m sure most of you guys know what I&#39;m talking about...[/b]
    hmm..... smells another scam :P btw i wanna listen fluppys ms rebirth +8 (with 182ap) story also <_< i thnk message has been delivered..

BnHrezzer

wow thats fuked but shit happen. learn from it

RiseAgainst_

Hmm anything could have happened, but would xzero disband his clan, make all this shit etc for an II +3 rebirth ?? thats not worth it besides he could have scammed like 3 glass belts from clan bank already by this way... worth more than the II +3...

Xzero

hmm wtf? disband my clan for an ii ? yea id do that...stupid really. why didn ti just scam all the glass belts or warior earing and more from the clan?fuking stupid

well we&#39;ve been trying to start a lil investigation around that... here is a part of the "conversation" we had with this guy
    Reduced: 50% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ]- Click to view full image[/b]
    shitty forum

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast