Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

debuffandheal whos this guy

This is a discussion on debuffandheal whos this guy within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Thesource Flippy baba don't get me wrong, you played more then few servers and all u called ...
Page: 8

blackii

Originally posted by Thesource
    Flippy baba don't get me wrong, you played more then few servers and all u called koxper

and beside this at that servers you never came some where. So if I were you simply kill my self. *

King election few months ago *:blink: *

"I am Turkish girl wote for me" *:wacko: , even that was a good reason to suicade. *:wub: *

Pls make some thing good for your self leave this game, forums etc. *

We have enough girls to f..ck here no need 1 more. *<_<
    This post either flame on dragontooth/ just chat no flaming others pls = ]

Whatever you say.

About leaving game , i already did long time ago.

Btw , im not a koxper , but an old school kosper.

Oh and why would i kill myself ? Don't you wonder why i flame ppl on this forum ? anyway i'll tell you why : I don't care about what anyone here think , I got irl friends and i rather have that over some e-friends that will backstab me as soon as they can.

Tristan

Originally posted by Flippy
    Oh and why would i kill myself ? Don't you wonder why i flame ppl on this forum ? anyway i'll tell you why : I don't care about what anyone here think , I got irl friends and i rather have that over some e-friends that will backstab me as soon as they can.
    +1, infusion flame pls :wub:

Thesource

Originally posted by blackii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thesource
    Flippy baba don't get me wrong, you played more then few servers and all u called koxper

and beside this at that servers you never came some where. So if I were you simply kill my self. *

King election few months ago *:blink: *

"I am Turkish girl wote for me" *:wacko: , even that was a good reason to suicade. *:wub: *

Pls make some thing good for your self leave this game, forums etc. *

We have enough girls to f..ck here no need 1 more. *<_<
    This post either flame on dragontooth/ just chat no flaming others pls = ][/b]
    Oh sorry

My bad I tought can flame Turkish girl wanna bees.

You can , but i don't think you would win against me.

Thesource

Originally posted by Flippy
    LoL I never ever said I like you or I am a friend of you. You know that. <_<

and I don't really care you flame some 1, just don't try to look inocent.

Originally posted by Thesource+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thesource)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

and I don't really care you flame some 1, just don't try to look inocent. [/b]

Ok i'll try to explain what i just said :

if i'm flaming many ppl on this forum , it's because i don't care about what people think about me. I have irl friend which is better than some e-friends that will backstab me anysoon , so i have atm enought of those e-friends that i don't really know and i can flame who i want without caring about what will happen.

jamessssss

Whats this guys ingame name?

deathrogue or something like that

jamessssss

thats what i thought.
    the guy i redball in 2 hits.
    alrighty thanks.

Thesource

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Thesource@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

and I don't really care you flame some 1, just don't try to look inocent.

Ok i'll try to explain what i just said :

if i'm flaming many ppl on this forum , it's because i don't care about what people think about me. I have irl friend which is better than some e-friends that will backstab me anysoon , so i have atm enought of those e-friends that i don't really know and i can flame who i want without caring about what will happen.[/b]
    I agree most of that. :rollseyes:

But lets face it no one backstabing u, as you said "you don't have any e-friends". So no friends no backstab.

Having friend not a easy job, even here.

Wish you luck in RL, but atleat do something good and leave here for good.

dragontooth

lucky another guy in party also got pmed by debuffandheal and he took the ss too and sent me the ss
    so at least i can prove what flippy said are bullshit.

jamessssss

wanna 1vs1 mr.lvl70?

dragontooth

hmm gonna have a try.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast