Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Deina_Mudda scammer.

This is a discussion on Deina_Mudda scammer. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by grimystill+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grimystill)</div> Originally posted by ic: @ <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie He is not a retard. He just wanted to ...
Page: 3

:pic:

Originally posted by grimystill+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grimystill)</div>
    Originally posted by ic:@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie

He is not a retard. He just wanted to let the guy use it. The guy hanged out in BadCompany's and looked to be a cool guy, but seems he is not.

rofl Bc is full of scammers ah h43r:
    BadCompany attempts and most of the time succeeds at recruiting great members, but once in a while, as with all clans, a scammer or cheater does slip through unoticed. Most of the time we are informed right away... and other times it isn't brought to our attention until the damage is done. BooHoo, shit happens. Just because you encounter one bad apple in the bunch does not mean the rest of the apples are rotten.[/b]
    yup ur right but thare is quite a few that i know off in Bc, anyway whatever KYjelly did scamed me but i dont really care about it, 1~2years of playing with him and playing on his own char S3firoth and he still scamed me 60gb hes lame :rollseyes:

Aleiix

so, what did he scam you on? chitins +7 and glave +7? is that worth 60 gb's?

You say there is a quite a few scammers in BC... but you only speak of one, which seems to be a personal issue. In alot of instances people are scammed over personal matters, not because that person is a scammer, but because they believe the other person has it coming. If the others in BC have also scammed you and there is no other known "victims"... maybe you should be looking at what you did wrong and attempt to fix it personally, instead of looking for opportunities to flame about it on the forums. I've always believed that what goes around comes around.. maybe that is the occurance here?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123