Exchnage lvl 65 battle priest with 200k np for 59+ rogue with items

This is a discussion on Exchnage lvl 65 battle priest with 200k np for 59+ rogue with items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Exchnage lvl 65 battle priest with 200k np for 59+ rogue with dual cleavers+8 and chitin set+7 man need to ...
Page: 1

kristokx

Red face

Exchnage lvl 65 battle priest with 200k np for 59+ rogue with dual cleavers+8 and chitin set+7 man need to be in manes or in edana!!!

Jonas

i got 59 rouge well it got rebirth md and cleaver +7 fp +7 plspls!!

Jonas

and u can have a lvl 55 dlvled to 54 rouge on edana...

Jonas

ok?

Adema

omg wtf is wrong with ppl here. This guy has scammed like 3 ppl on this forum. He scammed 2 of my friends and i heard another one got scammed recently. Hes about to do his 4th or his 5th one and still no one has ip banned him or anything. If Jonas gets scammed its Ko4lifes fault. Bann him!!!!!

ppl tht got scammed by him:
    BanishedSoul
    xAnarchistx
    some other guy i dont know

hes prolly made over 50gbs on items. I am just amazed at the adminstration here. Please dont let this dude slip.

kristokx

Smile

wtf?? i am not scaamer that redthompson just gave me this acc and i didnt remember my man pass and then he gave me it and later that items gone and i gave him account back-.- onli chitin+7 gauntlets didnt gone and that was not scamming u can ask for one guy that im not scammer we made exchange with he and i didnt scamm him i can do all dear exchanges im not scammer and i didnt scam so much like 50gb i have never scamm nobody it was a big mistake when he gave me man with duped items !!!! now we can make exchange with redthompson and i dont scam him swear me!!!!! IM NOT SCAMMER!!!!!

xanarchistx

fck you Krsito, you took a 59 Priest of mine, fully geared with chitin7 and DOL +0..

This kid is a piece of shit

kristokx

Thumbs down

wtf what is going on here?!!???? i have not scammed you i didnt scam you 59 priest there is a big mistake!!!

Adema

ok fine if ur not a scammer why dont u finish the deal you made with redempshon you fuck tard. Give him the priest and the deal is settled like YOU PROMISED!!!! NO? because your a fuckin scammer dumbass retard. are you like mentally ill? i dont think you know wht the meaning of scam is....let me define it for you

scam- dishonest scheme: a scheme for making money by dishonest means. Now you understand fuckin retard. Stop talking your just gunna get owned. People like you who ruined the game. WoW close this fuckin topic now!!!! who is the admin or mod they need to like ip ban this kid.

One thread is enough u retarded idiot.

One thread is enough u retarded idiot.[/b]
    u got that right h34r:

Adema

their should be no thread, mod need to close it