Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fisshy = Scammer

This is a discussion on Fisshy = Scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I dont even play on fear anymore. and i have no prem on it, Whats the point of scamming some1?. ...
Page: 2

I dont even play on fear anymore. and i have no prem on it, Whats the point of scamming some1?. and i play on Logos atm aka ImmortalRainBow

Pwner4Last

Yepp, he's playing with me, we are pwning ardream :wub:

So some1 hacked ur msn and ur ko4life account...
    Sry but I cant belive u, I have lost all items in ko.
    Yes he didnt' buy me premium and took all my items

grzequ

well, 2 weeks ago I had same pass in KO, msn and ko4life so its possible some1 hacked him

and fisshy is 100% trustable afaik

So...u cant belive anyone on ko4life and on msn?
    Nice...

grzequ

well, its not his fault if some1 hacked into his msn

anyway what items did you have?

Yeah its not his fault IF some1 has hacked him, but how should I know that he was hacked?

rogue chitin set +7, 1 md +1 rebirthed, 1 md +2 rebirthed, +8 fp gauntlet, like 500 mill igc...

halifax

I dont care if fisshy did it or if his bipolar side did it. Bottom line FISSHY CANT BE TRUSTED.

fisshy after reading your posts i can tell that you did it you fuking scamer. Nothing worse in this game then hackers, scamers, and CZ koxpers.

vanlordacc

hmmm i dunno..fisshy is kinda trustable he used to log my account and i loged his to pk few times and had no trubles at all..anyway i dunno ppl can get greedy if they see a good opportunity, regretfuly it's the part when i say ppl are just human being so dont let any1 on ur account but real life friends or high class respectful clanies.

+1 against fisshy

Btw I know my items arent that very very good....
    But its hard to get items without clan...

This is just ball shit, i barly play KO. and when i play i play on LOGOS, and that offer there AINT ME on the topic. if i wanted to buy prem for some1 i would make a topic myself, And if i wanted to scamm some1, i would have done it like a few months back.. And on fear i already have all my items i need, And its for sale now.
    But ya do what ur think is best, Keep call me a scammer, Just notice that u spend a few sec of ur life Spamming. Cos this is just bull shit.

~~ Fisshy the Vise guy

Originally posted by Fisshy
    This is just ball shit, i barly play KO. and when i play i play on LOGOS, and that offer there AINT ME on the topic. if i wanted to buy prem for some1 i would make a topic myself, And if i wanted to scamm some1, i would have done it like a few months back.. And on fear i already have all my items i need, And its for sale now.
    But ya do what ur think is best, Keep call me a scammer, Just notice that u spend a few sec of ur life Spamming. Cos this is just bull shit.

~~ Fisshy the Vise guy
    I lost 3 month game experience cause of u this "few sec spamming" is nothing...

Give me ur pathos items and I wont call u scammer, I know u wont do it but dont say I havent given u a chance :wub:

Originally posted by ikarus
    Give me ur pathos items and I wont call u scammer, I know u wont do it but dont say I havent given u a chance *:wub:
    Since the items aint mine only, And its 4Avantasias. But why would i give you em?, im not guilty to this

If u werent u scammed me why am I blocked on ur msn?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast