Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Flippys subclan macro

This is a discussion on Flippys subclan macro within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by ikarus I was typing fast... U never fail? Oh sry when u was borned it was ur ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by ikarus
    I was typing fast...
    U never fail?
    Oh sry when u was borned it was ur fail

he says that he speak perfectly but he can't even spell his favorite sentence "fuck your mother"

WeiRdGirL

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ikarus
    I was typing fast...
    U never fail?
    Oh sry when u was borned it was ur fail

he says that he speak perfectly but he can't even spell his favorite sentence "fuck your mother"[/b]
    O_o didnt u spell ur fovorite sentence ''anani sikerim ? '' eng. means fuk ur mother?

Sry baby nobody likes u on Patos...
    Maybe ur clan...

Marl0_on

ya, thats why she/he is king

WeiRdGirL

oh realy? need i care it ?

StarSoul

Default Re: Flippys subclan macro

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade

hes been here with some guy for 3 hrs :

i guess you support macro flippy? seeing as ive now seen 4 ppl from that clan doing it
    All I see are archers standing together killing Machs and Megas. You do know that archer parties stand together so that their arrows hit, cos the game calculates hit rate in real time? unlike mage spells.

you're prolly too much of an idiot to understand so ill explan, if they stand at different angles, arrows could miss from one of them becasue the target is moving.

DiffusalBlade

Originally posted by StarSoul+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(StarSoul)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DiffusalBlade

i guess you support macro flippy? seeing as ive now seen 4 ppl from that clan doing it
    All I see are archers standing together killing Machs and Megas. You do know that archer parties stand together so that their arrows hit, cos the game calculates hit rate in real time? unlike mage spells.

you're prolly too much of an idiot to understand so ill explan, if they stand at different angles, arrows could miss from one of them becasue the target is moving.[/b]
    idiot? well i doubt any archer would stand there for 3 hrs pressing z + skill u fuking muppet and when 1 of them wolfed he was still shooting, so before u give it, think before you talk northen kunt

anyway its just some noobs , i removed the alliance

DiffusalBlade

good to see you took action flippy B) , topic closed

ScyTh3r

Flippy Got His Lvl and Disband Em Poor Guyz :lol:

TeeL

Originally posted by ScyTh3r
    Flippy Got His Lvl and Disband Em Poor Guyz *:lol:
    -_-

StarSoul

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DiffusalBlade)</div>
    Originally posted by StarSoul@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DiffusalBlade

you're prolly too much of an idiot to understand so ill explan, if they stand at different angles, arrows could miss from one of them becasue the target is moving.
    idiot? well i doubt any archer would stand there for 3 hrs pressing z + skill u fuking muppet and when 1 of them wolfed he was still shooting, so before u give it, think before you talk northen kunt[/b]
    why the fuck not?! they wanna xp? thats exactly what therye gunna do.

funny how you start adding details now. I'm sure that if they had been wolfing whilst shooting, you wudve mentioned it before

DiffusalBlade

huh? ur from england but i cant understand 1 fukin word u say, now read carefully ok. when somebody MACROS they auto wolf/auto pot etc. so when i say ppl macro it means they do these things and most of the ppl here get what macro means but for thick pieces of shit like u i gota explain what it does

StarSoul

you struggle to understand what im saying? What is dificult to understand about what I say? Killing Megas for 3 hours doesnt mean they macro, I am saying that the screenshot you provided proves nothing.

but how do you know they are here for 3 hours ? you watched them ? :wacko:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast