Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fluppy

This is a discussion on Fluppy within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Fluppy k tsidas u think that i gonna exp to 72 to go cz and use koxp? ...
Page: 3

Tsldas

Originally posted by Fluppy
    k tsidas u think that i gonna exp to 72 to go cz and use koxp? to get ban? and im not a retard ... i know that all ppl difference koxp ... but i didnt use it
    Since when is anyone getting banned? From what I can tell there is no risk of ban for koxping in cz... I see the same loser int priests every day running and spamming 1920 on themselves to the point that they bug out and die. <_<

i saw when gm banned int priest koxpers.

well i didnt use it, ok? so now if u think that i used it or no, its up to u, i wont try to change ur mind coz i know that im clean

Originally posted by Tsldas+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tsldas)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    k tsidas u think that i gonna exp to 72 to go cz and use koxp? to get ban? and im not a retard ... i know that all ppl difference koxp ... but i didnt use it
    Since when is anyone getting banned? From what I can tell there is no risk of ban for koxping in cz... I see the same loser int priests every day running and spamming 1920 on themselves to the point that they bug out and die. <_<[/b]

1: Yes they ban koxpers in cz, pm the gm and tell him/her the names of the koxpers and they will be banned. I did that and i got a few of them banned...
    2: If u really think fluppy use koxp, then u should get punched down in a pile of elephant poo.
    3: fuck off.

###EDIT###
    here u got screens on prolly the most famous orc koxpers that pks... And they also gonna ban xTURKx, if they havent done it already.
    So please tell me that they dont ban koxpers in cz 1 more time.

Tsldas

Originally posted by jessemannen

1: Yes they ban koxpers in cz, pm the gm and tell him/her the names of the koxpers and they will be banned. I did that and i got a few of them banned...
    2: If u really think fluppy use koxp, then u should get punched down in a pile of elephant poo. *
    3: fuck off.
    Such aggression toward me, I have not once said that fluppy was a koxper... simply pointing out the quick casting abilities.. ^_^

The fact that you are so defensive is rather questionable however... :rollseyes:

Xselnce

Originally posted by Tsldas+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tsldas)</div>
    Originally posted by Xselnce@
    So what your saying is *that Fluppy is using KOXP?

Come on man. *I have pk'd with Flup and he has been standing next to me and I died to a debuffer and sin and I didnt get healed cuz he was healing someone else. *If he used Koxp wouldn't have I got cured and healed immediately??? * *

Get a better connection and GFX card dude and you will see what actually happened maybe. *

Fluppy Does Not Cheat.
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    T_T yea but if i get hit by someone i should get all the time heals, 1920 960 and more :/ and autocurecurse tooo... soo..
    my gfx card is more than enough for ko, and guess what bro, you can disable auto heal on others, and autocurse, or whatever the fuk other auto settings koxp offers. All i'm saying is that its only fluppy and the blatant koxpers that have no cast time. Its not about lag, cause i see other priests cast. -_-[/b]

Well Im just saying only YOU and the people that accuse people of KOXP'n say these types of things.

See I can accuse without accusing too. Your soooo COY that we almost didn't see your accusations in it.

Tsldas

Well you really dont have to jump to the conclusion that i'm considering koxp.. I could have just as likely been expecting fluppy to say something like "i break the animation like you do in combo heal" or some priest trick like that...

I'm not a priest, so all i can do is talk about what i observe in the game ^_^

Banned Senior Member

1. Fluppy wont use koxp he isnt that stupid
    2. if Fluppy use it he is already lvl 80
    3. Fluppy & Koxp :lol: :lol: :lol: nah he wont use he GG old School from Ares<3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123