Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FLUPPY/OMAR FUCKED MY TOPIC NOW EVERYONE COME AND READ THIS

This is a discussion on FLUPPY/OMAR FUCKED MY TOPIC NOW EVERYONE COME AND READ THIS within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Everyone can join my name in game is Yavhu change name scroll pls Send me a letter or something. And ...
Page: 2

Banned

Everyone can join my name in game is Yavhu change name scroll pls

Send me a letter or something.

And jessus u said there omar hacked ur acc and resold can u tell me how u finaly saw that ?

RiseAgainst_

If you dont win spankyourbanana... seriously ill think of u as a noob.. (no intention of flaming) ligthning mage owns in 1v1 (and more if its lvl 80)

im a friend of Fluppy and i talked with him about this post... but Fluppy got a video where he killed like 12 times Rages and rages killed him like 3 at arena i saw it, julissa was there too and some ppl from orc side most of them turks so..... dunno why demons said that he beated him just 2 or 3 times when Flup beated him like 12 or more, anyway he says that he have a firewall and cant log on ko4life.

J

Well right when RageS got 72 he went and fought Fluppy in cz and i just saw him won. Didn't know they went to arena.

Banned

auahauh what u talking about

Listen first 1x1 with omar no debuff just combo + 1920 heal we did like 5 turns i win all of than.he never beat me without debuffs .

Than 1x1 debuff on fluppy killed more but aways when i got killed was coz he used 75 skill and my debuff turn back to me if i were 75 i could win easly.

I aways beat fluppy.In ares i did the same i was 62 fluppy was 63 after i beat him like 120120012 times i have to teach him one of my combos.

I dont ask noone to belive me and i dont want talk about fluppy im here to make money but well i think noone will come :S

Its going to be a fair event if i lose 3 times first u will earn rom just like i said and J the moderator will make sure noone get scammed .

Banned

Everyone can join my name in game is Yavhu change name scroll pls

Send me a letter or something.

And jessus u said there omar hacked ur acc and resold can u tell me how u finaly saw that ?[/b]
    Omar wasn't the origional hacker, but recently he changed all of the info to the account, and sold it to a member in ImSexy. Since he did not refund me any of the money he is considered a scammer in my book.

Banned

Like i told u he did same thing with me on ares u know the history

Make Topic to burn this fucker

If anyone want alk about omar bullshit make new topic.

Talk only about the event that never started and noone want to come

Here

Yavhu?

I can kill you on NoFearCZ or Piskotek or Hope (weaker than nofear - the character) just choose yourself!

Banned

What about all of than ? come m1 i will call J

Banned

[quote]
    What about all of than ? come m1 i will call J

Add my msn [email protected]

fucker? i didnt do a shit for fuck sake, first of all i dont even have time to long ok ko4life, 2nd at work i cant log at KO webpage and shit i dont even have ko installed on my pc ...

u demons are a dumb guy i dont care if u say that u won or no, coz i know that i beated u at arena and u know that i dont have to give explanations to this kind of comments, anyway i dont play and i kicked ur ass many times, true hearts, and abuot ares? yes u won u borrowed items from bunny_br account wich got bann coz had full +9 gear... and some incredible items...

how i said before on msn when i talked to u, i quitted KO i dont care about accs that i sold if ppl get hack or something like that is not my business coz it wasnt me..... if u dont believe me ask alex wich is the main GM nowdays after James Laurent (biff/arestides/coveteus) left.

did you kill fluppy recently? or back when it was the actual owner...b/c after the account was hacked from me...some noob was appearantly playing it...then omar hacked it back and resold it...scamming me...but anyways if it was the noob playing it...ofc you won. I doubt you would have beat omar tho, he was a good player.[/b]
    no.. he said lvl 75..you got it at 76, it was the real fluppy..which i so doubt he beat hes the uber pro......he was voted The Legend BP...outta like 500 votes..he won by alot too.

Banned

First of all

Fluppt is a hacker/scammer/Bug abuser since the begin .

I sold my uniques on ares bought his acc and 15 days later pw got changed.
    Same thing happen to jessusbuffs and everyone know now fluppy sold his acc to letalpoison by hacking jesusbuffs acc

Second thing i beat u many times and u know that u never beat me without debuffs in ares when i did 1x1 with u bunny was out of ko .
    U aways bought uniques with usd i play fair and get same uniques as u tell how u get ur iron neck on manes maybe i should ask to annubis

And who is the bigger bug abuse ever ? ITS U OMAR

Omar let me play his acc on manes he was planing to sell acc to me and hack me by the second time i almost trade my acc with him but i think no i will get hacked again and that happen with jesusbuffs
    Since he let me play his acc i have a surprise omar buged Chintin Warrior +7 ^^ yes u understand Bp with chintin warrior +7
    We also know u was friend of a gm on ares that give u alot of uniques +1
    U still have your acc come and beat me uber pro bug abuser
    OMAR U ARE A FAKE

Start explain this pictures
    Suck it !!!!!

[img=http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5025/200722624458vz3.th.jpg]
    Huh ms +8 rebirth ? we know u stole that Ms
    So what u have left ? u scammed alot of people u suck in real life i know u aways get owned in school Poor guy U dont even know that stole things is wrong u stole money u know what is the different of u or a guy that stole money on street ? he dont hide on computer table he is better than u.

Now u will try fix everything u did, doesn't matter what you say u know what u did and u will pay for that Remmeber me when u get fucked in real life ok ? U still have to pay me 500 usd this will be your curse

Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    I don&#39;t know what you think you are doing, but from what I hear from everyone, including the unrightful owner of fluppy, that YOU, Omar, sold them the account. My account, that I payed you for. Your about to go down as a scammer on ko4life. You just scammed me out of 300$ then you sell it and I don&#39;t get repayed shit.[/b]
    i dont know what the hell are u talking about, i got like 50x emails on my email of someone trying to get email back, i didnt sell the account to anyone... i just wanted to know whats goin on when i pmed u on ko4life coz ur never on msn and i dont have time to log on ko4life coz as u know and i told u many times i work from 8:00 to 16 hours and study from 18 to 22 and i get home at 23 and i have to wake up at 7:00 i really dont have time im tired most of time and stressed... so log on msn to talk about this if acc have been sold it wasnt me ask to the new owner the email of the seller or ask him his last name..... how u know that was me, i never logged on that email and when i did was to tell u to change password coz i dont want get involve on hack issues told u to change all info several times and change language of email... also to install many antispy software.....[/b]
    the buyer said he bought it from omar, the secret answer has been changed on the email, and as far as I am concerned, you should be the only one with the information to do that. I have changed the info many times, and I couldn&#39;t figure out how to change the language on the email b/c I can&#39;t read any of it. The secret question is different on the email because I tried to change the password and the secret answer you gave me before didn&#39;t work. Maybe you should try changing the email info. It seems that every time I talk to you on msn I end up being hacked. I have many anti virus and spyware on my comp, and my computer is clean. Honestly I&#39;m not sure what to think, but everyone that I have talked to said you were the seller, and you are the only one with the info to be able to change the info to the email. So until I either get the account back, or if you did sell it, you send me the money you sold it for. [/b][/quote]

Jesusbuffs talking with Omar/fluppy

lol thats not a enough proof u damn noobish guy who dont even know how to speak in english anyway i already quit and i dont care dude.

i already left ko and i dont play why u think that i care if ppl believe in ur bullshit or no? looks like u got angry when i said smth about bunny_br dude, the account wich got BAN

anyway if u have a sad life its not my business if u have problems in real life with ur sister like i saw on one of my emails where u sent a email .....

GL in real life vitor

btw u must get a better image coz everyone can do that on one file.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast