Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Freestyler and Makler DUO PK <<<PART 2>>>

This is a discussion on Freestyler and Makler DUO PK <<<PART 2>>> within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Hydr4 stfu tristan idiot :wub:...
Page: 8

Hybrid View

Originally posted by Hydr4
    stfu tristan idiot
    :wub:

Hydr4

btw somethings fishy about this oblivion knows tristan irl but he didnt do anything yet either oblivion is a fucking pussy or oblivion just gave him the shit for free and now everybodys like tristan is a scammer

Rampage

Looks like Tristan argues like a retard.

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4
    stfu tristan idiot
    Hahaha[/b]
    Tristan fag, what clan, race, class u going on new server (logos) ?

Banned

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AthenSlayeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-4.12
    BTW Annihilation got the first IN N we have 4 ib ( 1 were scammed.. )
    Check this guy,wtf are you saying dude???
    They got 4 ib's??IB is a drop that you get once in your life,in extreme luck situtations,twice!
    Funny guy,keep posting,its quite entertaining [/b]
    LOL , dude i have ib's for breakfast :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

p.s we's for lunch

btw somethings fishy about this oblivion knows tristan irl but he didnt do anything yet either oblivion is a fucking pussy or oblivion just gave him the shit for free and now everybodys like tristan is a scammer
    read my sig , this was in edana

Banned

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4
    read my sig , this was in edana[/b]
    donny doesnt know wat hes on about :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Hydr4

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

donny doesnt know wat hes on about :rollseyes: :rollseyes:[/b]
    i know excactly what the fuck im on about i already told u when i was still in anni and i think right after all cuz tristan aint responding and same goes for obli

Banned

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

i know excactly what the fuck im on about i already told u when i was still in anni and i think right after all cuz tristan aint responding and same goes for obli[/b][/quote]

Its called they got better things to do , then get pwned + say random crap on forums :wub: , does that sound familiar to u ? :P

Hydr4

no my shit isnt random its just crap but thats not the point the point is u suck bcuz u dont come dota :angry:

Athen , log on msn and ill send you SS of drop for 2 or 3 of the ib and 2 of the glass belt , if its what you want.

Rofl, is he implying I scammed items I had at my inn and gave to clannies? gg retard

Tristan

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

i know excactly what the fuck im on about i already told u when i was still in anni and i think right after all cuz tristan aint responding and same goes for obli[/b][/quote]

I wasn't home? Rofl, get a life you frikkin retard. I check these forums 10 mins a day, so shut your fucking mouth. And yea, Obli is one of my IRL best friends, what you gonna do about that? He has nothing to do with me scamming the 2 items from Clementine. Don't take him for me. We're not alike. And this friend irl/give items to me shit is getting realy old. I got troughout the server fine without any help from him, he gave me an IB and ROC in the end. So either you get your facts straight, or just put a fucking sock in it.

Lol @ rampage again, I just flame for fun and don't take anything seriously, so don't cry if I offended you in anyway + I wasn't the one ctrl-minor healing on Olympia.

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Tristan+-->
    Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

i know excactly what the fuck im on about i already told u when i was still in anni and i think right after all cuz tristan aint responding and same goes for obli[/b]

I wasn't home? Rofl, get a life you frikkin retard. I check these forums 10 mins a day, so shut your fucking mouth. And yea, Obli is one of my IRL best friends, what you gonna do about that? He has nothing to do with me scamming the 2 items from Clementine. Don't take him for me. We're not alike. And this friend irl/give items to me shit is getting realy old. I got troughout the server fine without any help from him, he gave me an IB and ROC in the end. So either you get your facts straight, or just put a fucking sock in it.

Lol]-->[img]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif' border='0' valign='absmiddle' alt='smile.gif'>[/b][/quote]
    obli trusted u and gave u clan items, u fuked him over scamming them + scamming other clanies along the way. how can he still be ur friend? u should get ur facts straight.

Tristan

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+-->
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

i know excactly what the fuck im on about i already told u when i was still in anni and i think right after all cuz tristan aint responding and same goes for obli

Lol]-->[img]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif' border='0' valign='absmiddle' alt='smile.gif'>[/b]
    obli trusted u and gave u clan items, u fuked him over scamming them + scamming other clanies along the way. how can he still be ur friend? u should get ur facts straight.[/b][/quote]

Like I said, VanTard, the only items I scammed were Clem's. I scammed "one" clannie and I regret it BUT where is all this clannieS shit coming from? Who else did I scam? Don't be mad or jealous, cause that's what this is all about. Me > you, so lay off the crack a little bit. Ooh and just incase you don't realize this = REAL LIFE > A GAME

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast