Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ftw good =D? :wub:

This is a discussion on ftw good =D? :wub: within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Xselnce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xselnce)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard ROFL dude, i dare you to kill r4gnar when he is in our parties, ...
Page: 2

Hareth

Default Re: ftw good =D? :wub:

Originally posted by Xselnce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xselnce)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    ROFL dude, i dare you to kill r4gnar when he is in our parties, he is one of the bests mages i have pked with. Just for example yesterday nymphaea, r4gnar and me took down an 8 man orc party: 1 priest, 1 mage, 3 rogues and 3 warrior (not sure about rogues and warrior quantity) and they didnt even get r4gnars hp to 60% lol.

Let him be and dont supose if he is good or not, just go cz and watch him/our parties.

What about me?

I see how you are flavor of the day damm Mexican <_<[/b]
    u know u will always be my personal mage frank if elmorad wins or loses a war its because of you (u know what i mean )

Hareth

Reinhard

Default Re: ftw good =D? :wub:

Originally posted by Xselnce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xselnce)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    ROFL dude, i dare you to kill r4gnar when he is in our parties, he is one of the bests mages i have pked with. Just for example yesterday nymphaea, r4gnar and me took down an 8 man orc party: 1 priest, 1 mage, 3 rogues and 3 warrior (not sure about rogues and warrior quantity) and they didnt even get r4gnars hp to 60% lol.

Let him be and dont supose if he is good or not, just go cz and watch him/our parties.

What about me?

I see how you are flavor of the day damm Mexican <_<[/b]
    I said that cause i have been pking a LOTTT with r4gnar lately, come online more often <.<

xD

-.- :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12