Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Good mages/rogues on h side!

This is a discussion on Good mages/rogues on h side! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; last i saw aristona was buying an ib+8 in moradon gogo koxp lvl 80! (then switch back to sin) :lol: ...
Page: 3

last i saw aristona was buying an ib+8 in moradon
    gogo koxp lvl 80!
    (then switch back to sin) :lol:

Free i hope ur as good with full party as u are with 2-man
    and when is vol 3 coming out (sry not on topic but just curious)[/b]
    was suposed to start fraps 3/4 days ago, exactly same day when lost acc xD

BJK

EMW as a moderator you are supposed to not support koxpers.........

and anil as far as hes an idiot also hes a fucking koxper who run from vs so.......... if this is the best from human side that youre poor no there are tuns of better rogues then this koxper[/b]
    I never escape from a vs, and usually do it in arena. I never do vs in cz, So If u beat me, be sure the player wasnt me.

I can vs with you anytime noobie, Just pm me on p1 poor kid.

@ Infusion ; Ye Im having fun with that moron. So funny one.
    Btw aga next time choose me instead of Sweeeeep while killing isiloon. My facking bloody beast hits 5x more damage than his weak spike.

Oke aga ? Lets bug it BUG IT! ^_^ me and you ıs a great fackıng goodgun buggers!

infusion

Ey \__/ put it in their.
    Jeah we killed isiloon, ask how much I care about it.
    Also ask a gm how much he cares about it, kk.

Btw did you take that sig to show off u have a dragon, or what ?

halifax

bjk / aristona - you're far from legit so why are u even opening ur mouth about other ppl using a method on isiloon?

I see alot of ppl talking about how fast ur combo is that u must be pro man but dont down other ppl about stuff that u have done yourself in the past.

freestyler - ur account has been hacked, that is why it says invalid password. Sorry to break the news to u but DB hackers are getting in via the new powerup store and the website. This has happened to many many ppl in the last 2 weeks. Same thing happened to my Ronark priest last week.

so if anyone is going to cry / flame about old news - ananizi sikerim siktirin gidin.

nah It hasnt been, Im too lucky ^^

infusion

U got it back free?

Most of the rogue suckz0r in pathos

Aristona.. you're the old 4oo? if so then your not that great.. maybe decent but that's all. And you fucking admited that you uses koxp and that you'll keep using it.. So fuck off

BJK

Ey \__/ put it in their.
    Jeah we killed isiloon, ask how much I care about it.
    Also ask a gm how much he cares about it, kk.

Btw did you take that sig to show off u have a dragon, or what ?[/b]
    Why do you care my koxp then ?

P.s: I took that dragon 1 days ago. Then Random took it again cuz of the facking turk dcs -.-

Here's the proof.

Btw soon bordered Dragon. I started pathos at its half, While the people was being 70.
    I should(Maybe) get a bordered H symbol now, but I have only unbordered symbols cuz of the symbol bug.

I just need to keep my performance all the time to get real dragon. Then u will have another thing to cry.

BJK

:huh:
    Most of the rogue suckz0r in pathos

Aristona.. you're the old 4oo? if so then your not that great.. maybe decent but that's all. And you fucking admited that you uses koxp and that you'll keep using it.. So fuck off[/b]
    Omg wtf, Flaming me. Did I said I am best ? Did I said I am greatest ? Why ru flaming me ?

I am just good for myself, and for other people who are "Better" than you.

Btw check my gear on my screenshot. Getting redballing after 2 spike and still getting good comments about goodgun people.

I need to join PositivE, then they would give me drops. or I db. B)

Clam Down Retards :lol:

U got it back free?[/b]
    nop, need to find GM online but launcher/xcrap dont want let me in =/

hotsicer

ekkekekeke jalla mislojererta afka ajglel du ve tak intea kaer ksk ghrklf asmik jalla weilel paoelrao re siten ock had måste vietaj ait du aitne kan dua daåä saå igve tvjeta la inte i nasu dka ka nsi mdak dia kd akdka i skfajdafk 1283akdla &_#¤ ¤&

infusion

Rofl aristona, your such a JOKE to me, lol.
    U crying everywhere, trying to sell your account on turkish forum, showing off your "dragon".

Crying to gm "U help postive" u bastard!, u crying cause he banning a mage that wallhacks?
    Dude get a LIFE serieusly, I even saw posts on turkish forum we "asked" gm to shutdown servers at CSW time ??
    U guys are so full of BULLSHIT, pretty funny acctualy

U think I care about u having dragon? iam leveling to lvl 75, I would have dragon if I was only pking.
    Kinda funny how u get dragon when others are lvling and now u go like "whoot" check me I have dragon.

halifax

infu, all top players know having the dragon just means that u go to more wars / pk more then almost anyone else.

dragon = you are extreeeemly dedicated to killing noobs

in most cases it does not mean ur the best
    BUT we do have to give a little props to any person who holds the symbol b/c it shows their dedication.

infusion

Jeah true though lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast