Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hacked by Acidrain(Rask) - Tr1p1(realacid)

This is a discussion on hacked by Acidrain(Rask) - Tr1p1(realacid) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; spanish rulz :rollseyes: :wub: h43r:...
Page: 3

Hybrid View

Ericksenjp

spanish rulz :rollseyes: :wub: h43r:

Originally posted by jamessssss
    speaking mexican..sigh..
    WE SPEAK AMERICAN HERE.
    subscript FU U no more kiss's

DEBUFFFFFFFFF DOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3

Originally posted by Ericksenjp
    spanish rulz *:rollseyes: *:wub: * h43r:
    italian is ownz

jamessssss

italian ftw.

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    Originally posted by tw33k+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tw33k)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tw33k

well still got hard to belive that. *

Btw, does people still think you are orc? *
    I saw you in CZ 3-5 days ago. there was like 20 orcs in bowl. *
    you were alone as human, and noone atacked you :S *
    thats what i call respect *

gl getting that 300M back -.-

dipends who was the orcs coz i have some friends from orc remenber i did it nt <3 nvm do u think i will call some1 scammed when he is good gun nahhh he is a faking scammer and noob i think he is good gun this is the reason why i defended him when t0wn3r was saying he got hacked by rask but nvm i know who is him now 300m isnt much i can make again this money and 1kc also=( dont add him in any clan if u wont have problem or anything just believe me as i said about tristan ... oblivion <3 trust on me
    well still 20 peoples -.- my friend who just took lvl 60 was like "dude that man got so much respect" haha
    I cant say anything else about acid cause im his clannie, and he doesnt seems like a scammer.[/b]
    sometimes they dont attack me coz want vs or maybe want peace with me on cz :P haha nvm i will rape all <3 about acid i will try to talk with oblivion[/b][/quote]

u kept atacking me when u had humans next to you, then when u was alone u started to sit down and up.. man i like you but forget ^^

Originally posted by Freestyler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freestyler)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    Originally posted by tw33k
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tw33k

well still got hard to belive that. *

Btw, does people still think you are orc? *
    I saw you in CZ 3-5 days ago. there was like 20 orcs in bowl. *
    you were alone as human, and noone atacked you :S *
    thats what i call respect *

gl getting that 300M back -.-

dipends who was the orcs coz i have some friends from orc remenber i did it nt <3 nvm do u think i will call some1 scammed when he is good gun nahhh he is a faking scammer and noob i think he is good gun this is the reason why i defended him when t0wn3r was saying he got hacked by rask but nvm i know who is him now 300m isnt much i can make again this money and 1kc also=( dont add him in any clan if u wont have problem or anything just believe me as i said about tristan ... oblivion <3 trust on me

well still 20 peoples -.- my friend who just took lvl 60 was like "dude that man got so much respect" haha
    I cant say anything else about acid cause im his clannie, and he doesnt seems like a scammer.
    sometimes they dont attack me coz want vs or maybe want peace with me on cz :P haha nvm i will rape all <3 about acid i will try to talk with oblivion[/b]
    u kept atacking me when u had humans next to you, then when u was alone u started to sit down and up.. man i like you but forget ^^[/b][/quote]

i dont like ur parasite and malice in 2 seconds and makler make aim on me

T0wn3R

I never acused him because he and edgar has the passwd... but damn it, how he will say he is not who scamed me if now happens the same with morian...

Well now i think i can sure who hacked me is rask and not edgar =

mitosh != rask but they are real life friends (and play same acc) so i think he must know something and was hiding it.

Anyway i dont care it, is very sad that people doing stupid things like this in A GAME I cannot imagine what they are able to do in real life. About me, or morian, he can get back their 300m and cash, and i can get new items or play other game... as im doing.

Sinlster

Originally posted by Morian

NVM U ARE A FAKING SCAMMER AND NOOB GO LEARN HOW TO PLAY COZ U GET OWNED BY "SINISTER" WITH MY GEARS THE BEST SPIKED U CAN GET IS 550 DMG NOOBBBBBBBBB
    Wooot my name again :rollseyes:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123