Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How Much would you pay

This is a discussion on How Much would you pay within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; danny, the other warrior with the axe? i didnt count that much of a vs since it wasnt really a ...
Page: 2

holmzi

danny, the other warrior with the axe? i didnt count that much of a vs since it wasnt really a challenge.[/b]
    danny is the joint owner of the account

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Daniel is the other owner of my account,
    but lets vs when servers come back online =)
    hope u dont use blind h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

holmzi

hope u dont use blind h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:[/b]
    blind is for the weak

<3 training with u baba

u are such a fag abi ........ took advantage of my kindness and blinded me, got me angry and won
    but now i have hb back
    ps: raptor is gay

St0neColdKill3r

I&#39;ve wanted undying removed from the game for quite awhile now since so many have absurd hp with it. Puts even more emphasis on items(undy set). The only game i&#39;ve played where items mean so much more then levels.

Blinding is for ppl who have to wait 2 seconds after using all their skills, and its not hard to click where they were to relock them.

trz

he used blinding and 75 skill -.-

what about the vs without pauldron and pad?

its hard enought for me , i use mouse to pot. Becouse i broke my right arm this year and cant pot properly =(

many ppl use blind now becouse is good dmg like spike(spike 1500 in 65+ BP blind 1100-1200)... yea maybe gay skill, but if whos have this why not use? BP have malice, rogue have blind

zheka1k

many ppl use blind now becouse is good dmg like spike(spike 1500 in 65+ BP blind 1100-1200)... yea maybe gay skill, but if whos have this why not use? BP have malice, rogue have blind[/b]
    +1,
    I think its really retarded how people complain that i use lvl 72 skill or lvl 75, then y the fuk do u need a high lvl guy for? Then bps pls dont use helis(since its lvl 72 skill), warriors dont use lvl 75 skill. Its really just bs, use whatever i want. Unless we agree not use any higher lvl skills in 1v1, then ill agree.

holmzi

+1,
    I think its really retarded how people complain that i use lvl 72 skill or lvl 75, then y the fuk do u need a high lvl guy for? Then bps pls dont use helis(since its lvl 72 skill), warriors dont use lvl 75 skill. Its really just bs, use whatever i want. Unless we agree not use any higher lvl skills in 1v1, then ill agree.[/b]

agreed.... even tho i still dont use them :S

i only ever use if they use thme in middle of vs, its the only time i do!

Except for lightning mages, i dont think that its cool to use any skill that makes your oponent unable to fight.
    Not funny at all if someone uses shock stun on rogues in vs ....... 3 seconds without minor = 10+- hits that would take away all of your hp =).
    About blind, for the 2 seconds u dont get hited (ya i take around 2 seconds to relocate the gay), its enought for him to full his hp.
    And if people tell me they are going to use blind, i can use the dd =) using the same argument.........if i have it, why cant i use it =). And i can also put my shield o.O acid pot till the oponent get as naked as he came to the world, and 1 hit him.
    + Rogue is a class played by 90% of gays ^^, at least on pathos........... couse they lightfeet away everytime they redball and i cant chase....... or priest gets even more ganged.
    +Rogue is a gay class becouse they have minor heal
    +Rogue is a gay class becouse they get invisible and run 2x faster
    +Rogue is gay becouse have 3 fking skills that makes ur ass hurt, and one blind u o.O
    +Rogue is gay becouse they have cures, and warrior dont
    +Rogue is gay becouse Holmzi plays rogue
    +Rogue is gay becouse i cant play rogue, couse i sux at it so bad, that if i used 480 hp pots, i would heal myself better than with minor.
    +Rogue is gay becouse they have drain, and burst people bubbles on boss events
    +Rogue is gay becouse Brad is gay
    +Rogue is gay becouse they can 1 hit maliced paper mages, and other classes cant reach the bastards becouse of ice (wich rogues can cure o.O)
    +Rogue is gay becouse they spend 10 mana pots in 1 hour lvling, while other classes uses 350-500
    +Rogue is gay becouse 90% of the rogues have stupid names like : NeverEverGiveUp......that all he can do is run
    +Rogues should been called Forest Gump, OMFG RUN FOREST RUN.

i wish i could play rogue properly =(

holmzi

+Rogue is gay becouse Holmzi plays rogue[/b]

iratus

+Rogue is gay becouse they spend 10 mana pots in 1 hour lvling, while other classes uses 350-500[/b]
    ye and while pk warrior use 10 mana pot and 20 hp when rouge use 100 soul 0.0

ye and while pk warrior use 10 mana pot and 20 hp when rouge use 100 soul 0.0[/b]
    how much time do u expend lvling to 80
    i made some maths here ............ lvling with howling sword on dark stones will consume 1,4 billions to lvl from 77 to 78
    thats meanie
    i dare u to use that much mana pots in 6 months pking

+Rogue is gay becouse 90% of the rogues have stupid names like : NeverEverGiveUp......that all he can do is run[/b]
    Lol this is actually true

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast