I BUY RAPTOR+9 pm me ty

This is a discussion on I BUY RAPTOR+9 pm me ty within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hello, Im interested to buy a RAPTOR+9/90 im interested plz pm me .. i buy it for ares server ty.... ...
Page: 1

ChickenMaster

hello,

Im interested to buy a RAPTOR+9/90 im interested plz pm me .. i buy it for ares server ty.... i buy it $$

lekebekois

I don't even think you're allowed to sell a +9 in theses forums. There are actually no way a Raptor +9 can be legit..

+9 items in this game are either:
    1UPED
    2:Low/Middle Class items
    3:Cheap at +8 (Salamander Staff, Cleavers,...)

ChickenMaster

damm no way for reall...

nahh i know 1 guy that has light erenion +9 in ares server and is legit

Banned

can u ban this guy for just being an idiot? asked for crazy items for his items and is really a hindrance more than anything and is wasting ko4life bandwidth....btw his name ingame is spartan4life or something like that....

ChickenMaster

can u ban this guy for just being an idiot? asked for crazy items for his items and is really a hindrance more than anything and is wasting ko4life bandwidth....btw his name ingame is spartan4life or something like that....[/b]

what da hell, why dont you get ban for been an azzhole, marica, puto, and JODPUTV.. ....

dont know you and you dont know me... so sht da fck UP.

You want respect, so show some class and dont been calling names to people that u dont know... puto maricon

if i ask for items is because i havent see how much it runs for 1x HB+8 in 1st place, if you do know so say it what can you really ask for a trade or something like that SUGGEST JODPUTaaaaa but nooo you have to call names 1st and later post stupidity words in my post... so dude go home grab a frooze banana and stick it up your azz.. PUTODELARECONCHADELAGRANPARIDADETUGRANPUTAVIDA

you want respect next time give respect in order to gain 1 .. PUTO BB

Limited Edition! Senior Member

need a slap?

lekebekois

ChickenMaster. The reason why ur friend might have a legit erenion +9 is that +8's are in merchants when prices are really low. Raptor's +8 when prices are REALLY low are still like 40 gb's. thats why.

Anyways, Lightning Erenion even +8 is total crap and doesn't hit more then elemental staff +7 (tried myself; maybe adds 50 damage or so). Actually, no 1 wants this staff....

ChickenMaster

ChickenMaster. The reason why ur friend might have a legit erenion +9 is that +8's are in merchants when prices are really low. Raptor's +8 when prices are REALLY low are still like 40 gb's. thats why.

Anyways, Lightning Erenion even +8 is total crap and doesn't hit more then elemental staff +7 (tried myself; maybe adds 50 damage or so). Actually, no 1 wants this staff....[/b]

right, i understand ... all i was saying that i know a friend too that has light erenion +9 .. .... a very well know human mage.

and has it for few weeks so far, iwant to see if thats legit i will have to wait for next dupe wipe..and see if he still has it .

ChickenMaster

oh right guys.. forget this post, i will stay with my current weapon at this moment and keep leveling it up.

Banned

actually i do know you, when rf and symbio were allied, you got kicked from that clan because you didn't even know what the hell a talia was......but you were lvl70+ with shell+8 set all on your own but u don't know what a talia is? sure.....and u do know me cuz u were the one who argued with me in ally chat