Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jeremiah/TheHolyGrail has been hacked +banned :(

This is a discussion on Jeremiah/TheHolyGrail has been hacked +banned :( within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; someone showed me a screenshot ###theholygrail has been banned#### and i cant log onto my character, it disconnects me everytime ...
Page: 2

KirbyKommando

someone showed me a screenshot ###theholygrail has been banned#### and i cant log onto my character, it disconnects me everytime i click on him. Yes i sent in a ticket ><[/b]
    I actually saw that and said "lol, noone can ban the holy grail" :P didn&#39;t know it was your char tho.

Banned

lol, you deserved it moron

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so funny, this made my day

lol, you deserved it moron[/b]
    ROFL at how u scammed all Vendetta, good god that u got banned for koxp :lol:

Banned

My friends got banned, i&#39;ve never been banned and never will, because im not cheating and its sad you think I do Clay.
    And when exactly did I scam vendetta? If youre throwing accusasions, maybe you should be more spesific, esspecialy when they are full of BULLSHIT.
    thanks

My friends got banned, i&#39;ve never been banned and never will, because im not cheating and its sad you think I do Clay.
    And when exactly did I scam vendetta? If youre throwing accusasions, maybe you should be more spesific, esspecialy when they are full of BULLSHIT.
    thanks [/b]
    u use all the csw money to gear urself and ur rl friend. All of the other vendetta gets nothing except the noob archer who kissed/licked ur ass BTW im not clay

halifax

hoodlum your an idiot jew that ran vendetta into the ground and pissed off the whole clan and all of your CSW alliance clan (annihlation) . . u should really get lost b/c none want u around

Banned

to jeremiah, keep on flaming jews and youll be banned from the forum i promise you.
    and to 4.12, i geared tons of people, you guys think that oblivion was the best leader, giving away items etc,
    but you never knew the full story, for every item he gave away he took 20 items to himself.
    U guys dont know what items he had, and youre saying i scammed my clan, lol, i gave away +7 weapons for everyone when they were fuking hard to get, and if we would do more bosses, i would give away uniques, but we got non
    so stop saying shit

dunno about you, wasnt in Vendetta so I know shit but DONT bullshit about Oblivion, every single clannie of Annihilation (no matter if before or after merge with ToD) can say that he was best leader of best clan on Pathos, w/o him nothing will be the same and he DID A LOT not only for Annihilation. Dont try make bad guy from him... just to defend yourself.

el oh el

sealuk2006

Cool

LOL been hacked ....Well the word on the street is u sold account then the person or you got caught koxping before he had fully paid you ...weird how people make up such bullshit..and anotherthing holygrail had report subject on head so u been seen more then once doing stuff u shouldnt.and he was in crusade or whatever that clan is called for a week..did they hack it ?or where they there when you or noob buyer got caught ..?

Banned

Free, Oblivion is a gr8 guy, and the best leader in my opinion too, but when it comes to taking items, im not the worst

cathycano

Dude if it juz disconnect you ur probally just banned 30 days =/ if perm say maintecne going blabla hope ur not banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12