Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

JESUSBUFFS IS A not LIAR

This is a discussion on JESUSBUFFS IS A not LIAR within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; On my word I DO NOT have the Roc. I think a refund is only fair to me. If you ...
Page: 2

Banned

On my word I DO NOT have the Roc. I think a refund is only fair to me. If you truly don't have the RoC back, then I'm sorry. I lost USD, you lost a virtual item. I don't want to accuse you of trying to fuck me over. I do want my money back. I don't even know how to do a chargeback, or last night I would have. I only filed a complaint. If you send me 60$ USD back to my paypal account I will drop all complaints. If you DO have the RoC in your possession, I will gladly accept the RoC, you can keep my money, and I will discontinue the complaint on paypal. If someone could tell me how to do a chargeback, feel free. Maggi, I respect you as a player and a person, I only ask you either send the money back, or give me the RoC. That's all I want.

Banned

well as i told u before , my brother checked on the account, HE told me the roc wasnt there, HE told me what jesus said

u know, what u sayin there is jus fukin bs Oo IM waiting for the money to reach my bank account? do u actually REALLY think i WANT to SCAM jesusbuffs? u have to be fukin kidding me

if jesus just listened to me, and waited for the money to reach my bank, so i could give him the roc, noting could have gone wrong, he would have the roc, it wouldnt have disappeared nor dupewiped since it was a clandrop from RT and i would have gotten the money

why would i be lying if im the one who is helpless and cant do shit but watch how im getting chargebacked? im telling u, i dont have the roc, i didnt lose it, and i dont have it, well thats what my brother told me... once i get the chance from Xtrap to log in, ill check myself if i have gotten the roc back or not but im telling u, if i have the roc i would say it, u rly think i would ruin my reputation for a stupid roc? well then ur wrong

oh and stop calling me a HIM will ya Oo[/b]
    First off, I haven't charged you back. You still have the full amount. I would really appreciate if I could get my money back. I had no intention whatsoever to chargeback on you. Especially not over a stupid RoC. I am the one in the losing situation though, not you. I lost 60$ USD. Which is alot more than losing an item on a game, which was a drop. So that means it was free to you. I'm trying to solve this peacefully with you. I do want either the RoC or the money back though.

freakyangel

dude whatever,i will log in when X trap allows me to, if i have the roc, my brother lied to me or he didnt see it, if i dont, then i cant give u shit

u arent the one who is supposed to worry about if i have the roc or not, cuz u not losing anything in both cases, i AM -.- and has anyone any idea how to frikin get X trap to work Oo

Banned

dude whatever,i will log in when X trap allows me to, if i have the roc, my brother lied to me or he didnt see it, if i dont, then i cant give u shit

u arent the one who is supposed to worry about if i have the roc or not, cuz u not losing anything in both cases, i AM -.- and has anyone any idea how to frikin get X trap to work Oo[/b]
    Well if you don't have it and you don't give me anything back. Then, in fact, I am the one losing, beacuse you still have my money. If you download CZCOMBO it will get you past xtrap and into the game. You can find the link in like the general chat area I believe.

RiseAgainst_

Even if maggi doesnt has the roc, she deserves to get paid, because wheres the proof of u not having the roc dude? besides u made a trade, u got your item and if u lost it its your fault, theres no need to 'steal maggis item then claim it got wiped.

Maybe u got hacked and u lost it? if u lost it its not her fault.

My point is you did the trade, you got your item and its not her fault that you lost it. If you got morals youll see that she deserves to get paid because i can vouch on her/his brother having the rocs as drops from long time ago.

The question is, do you have morals?

@Maggi, NOOB U R SUPPOSED TO GET THE MONEY IN YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU GIVE OUT AN ITEM IN A USD TRADE. ZZZ NOOB

:angry: !

Valk

IMO, paying for ko items always comes with a risk. I feel bad for both them cus they r getting k2ed but if it were me, I'ld get my money back and I'ld appologize, just like Jesus is doing. I dont really think either is less moral. If I were maggi ild be sayign the same things. Basically both guys r just trying to do whats best for themselves and its understandable. Cant be everybody's best friend.

Banned

Even if maggi doesnt has the roc, she deserves to get paid, because wheres the proof of u not having the roc dude? besides u made a trade, u got your item and if u lost it its your fault, theres no need to 'steal maggis item then claim it got wiped.

Maybe u got hacked and u lost it? if u lost it its not her fault.

My point is you did the trade, you got your item and its not her fault that you lost it. If you got morals youll see that she deserves to get paid because i can vouch on her/his brother having the rocs as drops from long time ago.

The question is, do you have morals?

@Maggi, NOOB U R SUPPOSED TO GET THE MONEY IN YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU GIVE OUT AN ITEM IN A USD TRADE. ZZZ NOOB

:angry: ![/b]
    Yea, your right...Someone hacked my account during maintance, passed up my hell breaker, all my armors, accessories, and 20gb. Took the RoC and was back off my account for server restart and boss run. zzzzz. And if you want to see that I don't have the roc ill seal all my stuff and let you get on my acc and check. I'm not lying, but if it got K2'd I deserve my money back. I even told her that I would accept 40 of it back, and she could keep the other 20$ because if it got k2'd its not her fault, but not mine either.

freakyangel

reinhard dont call me noob u fag :P

im tryin to pass xtrap atm so all wait till i see with my own eyes if i got roc or not

Hostibus

1st -> jesus paid for legit roc
    2nd -> jesus got LEGIT roc
    3rd -> he lost it / k2 lost it = not maggis mistake = money belongs to maggi
    4th -> charge back = scam
    5th -> maggi u sux never give item out without money in ur hands

RiseAgainst_

Yea, your right...Someone hacked my account during maintance, passed up my hell breaker, all my armors, accessories, and 20gb. Took the RoC and was back off my account for server restart and boss run. zzzzz. And if you want to see that I don't have the roc ill seal all my stuff and let you get on my acc and check. I'm not lying, but if it got K2'd I deserve my money back. I even told her that I would accept 40 of it back, and she could keep the other 20$ because if it got k2'd its not her fault, but not mine either.[/b]
    Dude i was just saying, that there isnt really enough proof, but i believe u got the ROC rollbacked cuz thats what happened to me with a chitin +4 rebirth helmet i bought from s4k, MY POINT is that if maggi doesnt has it.. she deserves to get paid cuz the roc was traded to your acc

Sorry but its my point of view

Maggi is gg

Actually both are gg but it just sucks :< FUCKING K2 zzz

@hostibus yes, maggi is a naab

freakyangel

aww will u guys stop fighting and stop calling me noob?

go make love, and wait till i can log in

Inactive Member

I just sent you a message on MSN. I didn&#39;t even know I did a chargeback. It said I could place a complaint with you about the items. It said we had 20 calender days to come to a decision about this and if in 20 days we couldn&#39;t come to a decision then I could escalate the complaint to staff and they would resovle the issue themselves. The RoC either duped or just K2&#39;d was gone yesterday after maintance. I went to paypal and placed what I thought was a complaint. I was wanting to do a chargeback, because I wasn&#39;t paying for an item that was lost the day after. RoS told me to do charback. However, I couldn&#39;t figure out where to do the chargeback so I placed the complaint. I in no way did I intend to scam you, or place a chargeback when I filed that complaint. Everyone can believe what they want, and say I scammed I don&#39;t really care, because I know what I was doing and what happened was not what was intended.

On the note about the password changing thing. You can suck my cock. That person was fleedude. He gave me some random stuff to play my account. He was able to play my account, and I sold the stuff he gave me and bought an IXB Rebirth for myself. He kept taking the IXB off my account and putting it on his and I told him to stop that it wasn&#39;t his. He kept doing it so I changed password. Later, I changed back password and he tried logging onto my account one day and it worked. He took 2 +1 glaves, full +9 dex accessories, full +7 chitin off my rogue, and about 100gbs worth of HP and AP scrolls. So, before you call me a scammer on that one, then you should figure out the entire story before you start flaming me for that.

Edit: BTW Maggi. I appearantly DIDN&#39;T do a chargeback. I just checked my paypal and the complaint is still opened. I have not taken back any of the money I gave you. I still have the same amount in my account as I did after I payed you for the RoC. I DID NOT CHARGEBACK ON YOU. Maybe the email says I&#39;m requesting a chargeback, because I DID file a complaint for money back. However it didn&#39;t take any money away from you, and didn&#39;t give me any money. So maybe instead of keeping getting me flamed for something I didn&#39;t even do, we can work this out in a peaceful manner.[/b]

sounds like a lot of bullshit to me... if he didnt get the roc he should be mad really really mad not apologizing ..lol... and what da fuk is the purpose of complaining to paypal and saying I didnt take the money back, if you complaining its cause YOU WANT THE MONEY BACK ... just keep adding bullshit to the statement...to try to confuse ppl...... buying time to refine ur story??? ......I hope ur clan dont believe ur craps.... what a retard ... whatever.. ......jesus full of Bull Shitt

freakyangel

i dunno what to believe no more sigh... i did get to log in... on a not vry legit way, unfortunately T_T

and again, unfortunately, the spot in my inv where the roc was before i traded it to jesus is still empty ><

i checked my inv, my inn, my warriors inv, my warriors inn

didnt find roc anywhere =.=

RiseAgainst_

[/b]

Banned

sounds like a lot of bullshit to me... if he didnt get the roc he should be mad really really mad not apologizing ..lol... and what da fuk is the purpose of complaining to paypal and saying I didnt take the money back, if you complaining its cause YOU WANT THE MONEY BACK ... just keep adding bullshit to the statement...to try to confuse ppl...... buying time to refine ur story??? ......I hope ur clan dont believe ur craps.... what a retard ... whatever.. ......jesus full of Bull Shitt[/b]
    I like how you can say I don&#39;t make sense...but you post that. I am mad, but whats the point of yelling and screaming and cussing. If me and maggi can work out something that works for both of us. Then that&#39;s what I want. I&#39;m not refining my story, thats what happened, thats what im sticking with. My clan does believe my "craps" especially the ones that were in vent last night when I saw that it was gone after maintance. If I was going to scam I wouldn&#39;t make up some long story about how it got lost blahblahblah. I would have just chargedback and been done with it. However, I didn&#39;t I saw that the RoC was gone. I PM&#39;d maggi and it was her brother. He said he didn&#39;t have the RoC either. I placed a complaint with maggi through paypal to come to a conclusion on what to do. If what I did makes me a bad person. Then fine, I&#39;m a bad person.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast