Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

this josh guy is really annoying

This is a discussion on this josh guy is really annoying within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ur fuking terrible every post i read u say "nice blank vs blank we had, too bad u lost" or ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

jizz

Default this josh guy is really annoying

ur fuking terrible every post i read u say "nice blank vs blank we had, too bad u lost" or "we were outnumbered and still owned u" ur fucking terrible jesus christ and u got worked today by me so stfu

BTW : any 2 man party would own if u have a debuffing priest that heals and knows what they are doing. so stfu cuz everyone is still low level, cuz i bet u anything when theres a shit load of level 60's ull be going to chitin armor

LEGEND : blank = fill in with a # that is greater then the 2nd number

TeeL

+1 -_-

Banned

=o

ScyTh3r

We Pwn Him Some Yesterday He Wont Say Again

jizz

mustafa ftw

Chuo

what u expect from a kid , who lure mobs on you when he cant kill boss and talk shits in game without proofs cuz he "heard" that

Yay, im Famous. Shows how much you care about me by always pm'ing me in cz and making topics. if you think im such a waste of time, why are you wasting 1/2 ur time pm'ing me.

Ya; I lured on TownOrDie, They "used my friend" to find them bosses like greedy fuckers, and you get bosses spawned for you, sure sure.. it was a "coincident".
    And Jelly is just some fagget, who wouldnt let me asnd givemeurlove dual, btw, i think you'v noticed, everytime i see you, im just putting oin a shield and spam healing to waste ur pots, not coz im "scared", just coz i like to annoy you.

KirbyKommando

Default Re: this josh guy is really annoying

Originally posted by jizz
    ur fuking terrible every post i read u say "nice blank vs blank we had, too bad u lost" or "we were outnumbered and still owned u" ur fucking terrible jesus christ and u got worked today by me so stfu

BTW : any 2 man party would own if u have a debuffing priest that heals and knows what they are doing. so stfu cuz everyone is still low level, cuz i bet u anything when theres a shit load of level 60's ull be going to chitin armor

LEGEND : blank = fill in with a # that is greater then the 2nd number
    +1 -_- he's full of shit.

jizz

josh ur famous for being bad, i dont know what country u come from, but in america thats a bad thing

idiot

Originally posted by jizz
    josh ur famous for being bad, i dont know what country u come from, but in america thats a bad thing

idiot
    Well, im not in America.
    Btw, At leats i dun make topics about it " Squiutle got ownedddddddddd, dont come back, wel ownnnnnnnn u again, haha u suck"
    Get over you'rself retard. :rollseyes:

TeeL

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Yay, im Famous. Shows how much you care about me by always pm'ing me in cz and making topics. if you think im such a waste of time, why are you wasting 1/2 ur time pm'ing me.

Ya; I lured on TownOrDie, They "used my friend" to find them bosses like greedy fuckers, and you get bosses spawned for you, sure sure.. it was a "coincident".
    And Jelly is just some fagget, who wouldnt let me asnd givemeurlove dual, btw, i think you'v noticed, everytime i see you, im just putting oin a shield and spam healing to waste ur pots, not coz im "scared", just coz i like to annoy you.
    Hahaha, take it to the arena if u want 1v1. You think im not gna at least try and kill u in CZ? Who's the faggot that dont want me to attack them because they wanted a 1v1....

You were an ass on manes and nothings changed on Patos. Go fuck yourself buddy.

Originally posted by TeeL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TeeL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

Hahaha, take it to the arena if u want 1v1. You think im not gna at least try and kill u in CZ? Who's the faggot that dont want me to attack them because they wanted a 1v1....

You were an ass on manes and nothings changed on Patos. Go fuck yourself buddy.[/b]
    Lol, stfu you piece of shit, have some respect, a word you gotta learn. Np hungry idoit.

Chuo

You were an ass on manes and nothings changed on Patos. Go fuck yourself buddy.[/b]
    its funny how ppl change they way of thinking

N1GG4

/flame

i win.

Chuo

you made Josh angry , he will insult you now , watch out h43r:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast